The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: What do I do now?

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:Terrifying? Really? The rest are in, I grant you that.
Yes, really.
As awesome as the Hanako one is for the reasons everyone else has pointed out, I like the Rin one more because of her mustache. :lol:

And I'm a really shitty artist, but I'm content with that. I'd get much better results if I commissioned a qualified artist than if I ever did something myself. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Xanatos »

On July 9th, it will have been one year since I first booted up Katawa Shoujo on this computer. I took the manly picnic semi-intentionally then fell into Emi's route after her cuteness snagged me.

Upon her invitation to her house for dinner, I paused, saved, and closed the game. Next day, July 10th, I completed the route (and a large portion of Hanako's) and withdrew further into myself than I ever had before, taking a good two hours or so of introspection to untangle the convoluted mess of thoughts and feelings that had been dumped there. On that same day, I posted my first thread. The peace of mind lauded in those words was not long after utterly shattered as I continued the game and withdrew deeper inside...But it was replaced by purpose. A very uncertain purpose that may ultimately prove futile in repairing the many levels of damage within me but a purpose nonetheless.

The following day, I ventured into Hanako's Broken Heart Club and posted my story. It was cathartic though bleak. In drudging up these old posts, it is a sad thing to see how many from back then have already drifted away...But others replace them. There will always be replacements.

On July 8th, I will delete my save file. On July 9th, I begin the process of 100% completion once more.

Bring it on, feels.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Haven't touched KS in a while, but my WoW experience will never be the same because of the ladies.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Both of us read you broken heart post xanatos, all we can say is "we thought we had it rough" no offence, but your life is my greatest fear of what I'll become one day. And we all may drift but I'll take who I meet here with me if and when I go.

God I sound like a preachy asshole. :(
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Indeed. No mateer how hard things are, there'll always be someone who has it worse. Though that doesn't mean our own lives don't suck too.

I really regret coming into KS as late as I did. I really missed a lot of fun, and some good people.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Haven't touched KS in a while, but my WoW experience will never be the same because of the ladies.
Ladies don't play WoW. That's why I always got oddballs gawking at the succubi I summoned up. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:Haven't touched KS in a while, but my WoW experience will never be the same because of the ladies.
Ladies don't play WoW. That's why I always got oddballs gawking at the succubi I summoned up. :lol:
Bullshit. I knew quite a few women who played WoW. Hell, two were even my Guild Masters.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Bullshit. I knew quite a few women who played WoW. Hell, two were even my Guild Masters.
My ex is on it.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Ladies don't play WoW. That's why I always got oddballs gawking at the succubi I summoned up. :lol:
My ex is on it.
What Server?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

My ex is on it.[/quote]
What Server?[/quote]

Non horde all I remember, we broke up because of distance and I went to STO.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Who needs half-naked demon girls where you have girls with delicate features, blue glowing eyes, and wears plate armour while hacking down monsters with 2-handed swords? Granted, the voices are a bit on the harsh end.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I know at least three who do as well. Never got into it myself.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

quote="YZQ"]Haven't touched KS in a while, but my WoW experience will never be the same because of the ladies.[/quote]

Ladies don't play WoW. That's why I always got oddballs gawking at the succubi I summoned up. :lol:[/quote]
Bullshit. I knew quite a few women who played WoW. Hell, two were even my Guild Masters.[/quote]

I know at least three who do as well. Never got into it myself.[/quote]

Why pay 40 pounds a month when I can a new non mmo game every month, and stick to f2p games
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:Non horde
Pft. Gay. >.>
mateh1

Post by mateh1 »

hey hey hey~
It's nearly Hanako's birthday~ what should we do? :D
nothing, I suppose.. she doesn't like it, right? :(
Can you face your fears?