The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Actually, there's only different kinds of love. Love between family members, or dear friends. Love between lovers. There's many different kinds of love, and you only have a lot or a little of each one. I know what you're trying to say, but our words have power. More than we know or understand.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Actually, there's only different kinds of love. Love between family members, or dear friends. Love between lovers. There's many different kinds of love, and you only have a lot or a little of each one. I know what you're trying to say, but our words have power. More than we know or understand.
Right, different kinds of love and different degrees of affection, some of which are not quite love but also not apathy or hatred. And amounts aren't limited to "a lot" or "a little" either. There are middle grounds. Quit thinking in extremes. They're bullshit and nobody likes bullshit.

Words have power? Well, I'd say you can color me shocked but everyone already knows that so whatever point you're trying to make is redundant.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

My point of saying that is no one knows the full extent to which our words have power. That much isn't redundant. We say so many things every day that just slip through our minds, not taking the time to realize what we really meant. It's a force of habit but some of what we say are bad habits.

Ah, Hanako is so precious. There's no mistake in my mind when I focus on that. I can just stop whatever conversation I'm having, just to randomly admire her. I thank my incredibly fast and easily adapting mind for that. I can switch mental tracks like nobody's business. It tends to confuse many a person, though... I call it WERLM. The sound a Shyguy makes. For me, it represents confusion.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:My point of saying that is no one knows the full extent to which our words have power.
So your point was people say things without really thinking about it? Because everyone already knows that too. Once again, you're being redundant. And when you're not being redundant, you're being incorrect. Just...God, it hurts. Go think about Hanako. I'm going to go rest my brain away from your nonsense.
Last edited by Xanatos on Sat May 11, 2013 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I was thinking more that Shyguys are good at tennis. And months ago, I did nothing but rant to my close friend about Hanako. Though he enjoyed the game as well, he never said that much about it. I get far more responses about it from total strangers here.

Though some of the ways I talk about Hanako are hard to understand... you'd get the wrong impression and think I'm feeling overprotective like others have here. When I really get on a roll, I talk completely different. Like I come from the 1800s or something. Old fashioned, idealistic values. Hey, it's better than treating women like dick pincushions, right? Things could be a lot worse.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I was thinking more that Shyguys are good at tennis. And months ago, I did nothing but rant to my close friend about Hanako. Though he enjoyed the game as well, he never said that much about it. I get far more responses about it from total strangers here.

Though some of the ways I talk about Hanako are hard to understand... you'd get the wrong impression and think I'm feeling overprotective like others have here. When I really get on a roll, I talk completely different. Like I come from the 1800s or something. Old fashioned, idealistic values. Hey, it's better than treating women like dick pincushions, right? Things could be a lot worse.
I never played the sports games. And your preoccupation with Hanako is easy enough to understand. It's the pretentious bullshit and incorrect rambling that's hard to stomach.

Idealism is a danger to oneself and a burden to others. And the 1800s was just the start of women rights. Values were still quite askew...And yet again, I must ask what is the point of mentioning it? We don't understand you, you're mysterious and beyond us all. We get it. So?
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

So what you're saying is, I'm a lot like Rin, but she's cool for it and I'm not? I see how it is. Half of what she says makes less sense too but I don't see anyone bitching about her for that. :lol: Then again, she seems a bit more philosophical rather than idealistic. By idealistic I mean I uphold good moral judgement. I'm what they call a goody two shoes. Do insults bother me? Nope.
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

Xanatos wrote:
100% the game. There is no other option. And Hanako is a common skank compared to Lilly.
Does 100% entail getting everything there is to get or is it to cry on every route possible? Anyhow, since I'm such a newbie when it comes to light novels and whatnot, is there a guide I can follow so that I know which options to pick in order to get the bad endings & good endings?
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Quite a few around I think theirs one on this site but o forgot where I found it

Btw welcome to the forum
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Well, Hanako isn't a real living person, but I'd still rather not regard her as a thing or object. Therefore, I love Hanako. We weren't ever really meant to use the word "like" in regard to our feelings about people. It's a cowardly word to hide behind because people are afraid to express their compassion. You either love a person, or you don't. You care for them, or you don't care. Actually, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy, "to be without feeling." Indifferent.
*SIgh* I love her. I love her, okay? I love her so much, that the thought of loosing her scares me so much.

And humans are naturally cowards. Like Rin said, the phrase "I love you" tastes bad. Kinda like a mixture of anxiety and perspiration. And maybe a bit of that burrito you had last night creeping back into your esophagus.
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:So what you're saying is, I'm a lot like Rin, but she's cool for it and I'm not?
I'm just gonna be blunt here: If Rin was anything like you, I probably wouldn't LOVE her as much as I do now. In fact, I'd think she's an annoying, pretentious bigot, and I'd most likely want nothing to do with her. I'm terribly sorry... I mean no harm...
Last edited by KeiichiO on Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HiTechPixel

Post by HiTechPixel »

simmr001 wrote:Quite a few around I think theirs one on this site but o forgot where I found it

Btw welcome to the forum
Thank you for the tip and welcome, I'll scour around the interwebs for more information.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I find it interesting that I never looked at a flowchart. The only bad ending I got while actually trying to get a good one was Rin's. Hanako I got neutral, then went back for good. Shizune, Emi, and Lilly, I got good endings first try. I had to mess up a few times in Act 1 to figure everything out at first but after that it was easy sailing for me, mostly.
sennit

Post by sennit »

Yeah I got good endings with Hanako, Emi, and Lily on the first try. I got Shizunes bad ending the first time, but that was sort of on purpose (oh, Misha. You :wink: ) Rin I've heard is tough, so ive saved her run for last :D
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I saved Lilly's for last cause it's tough to love Hanako so much and yet date her friend. I was especially hurt when Hisao goes to Hanako's room on her birthday and she's like "Go away."