The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

sennit

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by sennit »

Haha come one guys, there's no fight when its an opinion. One opinion isn't more or less right than another. Therefore there is no arguement. Unless you're one of those people who needs everyone else you come in contact with to have the same opinion as you, but that's more of a personal preference. Just like how I don't understand hardcore shizune fans, shes boring in comparison to the other girls in my eyes. I thought Lily had the best ending, Emi's arc was the best total package, and Hanako was the most genuine girl of them all. I haven't started Rin's arc yet...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ Define "genuine".

I feel Kenji's path has the best total package.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:^ Define "genuine".

Genie wine.

I think Jigoro's path has the real total package. In his pants.
sennit

Post by sennit »

Ehhhh you got me. It sounded good in my head. I'd say I meant it as she's compelling in a very unique and sweet way that the other girls don't do. Maybe I can't explain it, but I'm sure others understand. Something just draws you to her.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

sennit wrote:

Ehhhh you got me. It sounded good in my head. I'd say I meant it as she's compelling in a very unique and sweet way that the other girls don't do. Maybe I can't explain it, but I'm sure others understand. Something just draws you to her.
"Attractive", perhaps?

She's like a weird magnet...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Of course, I understand perfectly. Hanako is just that precious and adorable. It takes gifted men to see her true worth. :)

Then again, anyone can have that gift. They just choose to throw it away.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Of course, I understand perfectly. Hanako is just that precious and adorable. It takes gifted men to see her true worth. :)

"Gifted men"...Or any guy who likes cute chicks. :lol:

You really seem to love attaching a weird sense of superiority to your Hanako fondness. "I like her because I'm GIFTED!"
Last edited by Xanatos on Sat May 11, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Of course, I understand perfectly. Hanako is just that precious and adorable. It takes gifted men to see her true worth. :)

Takes no such gift to appreciate her true beauty. You just have to like the character. And just because others don't find her as alluring as you do, that doesn't mean they aren't gifted.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I said something about this on my facebook the other day. Not KS, but how people use the word "like." They use it too much. I don't feel like getting into it here though. Maybe I should have used the word "blessed" instead of gifted. Either way, I meant the same thing. A person blessed with wisdom. Which as I said, most people could be but choose not to be.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I said something about this on my facebook the other day. Not KS, but how people use the word "like." They use it too much. I don't feel like getting into it here though. Maybe I should have used the word "blessed" instead of gifted. Either way, I meant the same thing. A person blessed with wisdom. Which as I said, most people could be but choose not to be.
Yeah, that doesn't work either. It doesn't take wisdom to see Hanako's a good person. It just takes basic human observation. "I like Hanako because I'm blessed with wisdom! And most people aren't!" sounds even worse...Seriously, no offense, but you just sound beyond pretentious with this stuff...

People use the word "like" when they like stuff. Where's the problem?
Last edited by Xanatos on Sat May 11, 2013 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I said something about this on my facebook the other day. Not KS, but how people use the word "like." They use it too much. I don't feel like getting into it here though. Maybe I should have used the word "blessed" instead of gifted. Either way, I meant the same thing. A person blessed with wisdom. Which as I said, most people could be but choose not to be.
I like Hanako. I'm a Hanabro. Can't we share the love?
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Well, Hanako isn't a real living person, but I'd still rather not regard her as a thing or object. Therefore, I love Hanako. We weren't ever really meant to use the word "like" in regard to our feelings about people. It's a cowardly word to hide behind because people are afraid to express their compassion. You either love a person, or you don't. You care for them, or you don't care. Actually, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy, "to be without feeling." Indifferent.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:We weren't ever really meant to use the word "like" in regard to our feelings about people.
Did you magically go back in time and learn this from the guy who invented the word? No? Then don't talk out your ass. How many times must I tell you this?

Affection isn't just "love" or "indifference". There are degrees, of which "like" is one. Do you understand degrees? If not, learn them. The world isn't a binary switch.

And the opposite of love is hate. One is an extreme positive, the opposite is an extreme negative. "Apathy" is the opposite of feeling, i.e., unfeeling. Love and hate are at opposite ends on a spectrum of which apathy is the center. That's how opposites work.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I love her a lot too. And though I may not be a huge Rin fan, I'm very careful not to say anything negative about her, because I know some people here love her. Same with all the other girls.

Yes, Hanako is my fav, but as the old joke goes, I certainly wouldn't kick any of the other girls out of bed. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I love her a lot too. And though I may not be a huge Rin fan, I'm very careful not to say anything negative about her, because I know some people here love her. Same with all the other girls.

Yes, Hanako is my fav, but as the old joke goes, I certainly wouldn't kick any of the other girls out of bed. :)
I would but only because my bed sucks. I'd opt for theirs. :lol: