The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Feels.

Post by Xanatos »

Don't mention it. There's a whole thread dedicated to babbling about our problems here. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fiandra

Re: Feels.

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:Don't mention it. There's a whole thread dedicated to babbling about our problems here. :lol:
I was thinking to make a thread like this when I first joined the forums, but I decided to thank them on twitter instead :P

Welcome to the club, mate. Try turning the feels energy to do something positive. As a motivation to change something bad in your life to a good one.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
OtakuNinja

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by OtakuNinja »

A big thank-you to Silentcook for creating this bazaar! :mrgreen:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Yay Silentcook!

Now we just need it to be sticky so new users can find it easily before startign another "feels" thread.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

I actually don't mind the feels that much. Sure I don't have an overwhelming amount of them all the time like I used to, but I cherish the moments where I do. Feeling lets me know I'm alive, and not relapsing back into my wall. I don't really want to get over this, cause I don't want to forget, but I don't think I will forget. Learning to play the songs on the piano, keeping a journal, drawing all help me feel connected. I feel happy again, happy to feel anything at all.
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
DuckergonTOD

Post by DuckergonTOD »

I wish I could get over these feels...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

DuckergonTOD wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC1yd7-FzeM

Cry every tim.

Ugh. goddamnit I need to dust in here. *sniff*

The other one that gets me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682xVhYQ2As
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

pandaphil wrote:
The other one that gets me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682xVhYQ2As
I've learned that I have an involuntary reaction towards this song. It doesn't matter when or where I hear this song, tears will flow. Whether or not I want them too.
Rin Kin
"Just be"
DuckergonTOD

Post by DuckergonTOD »

Sgt Spice wrote:
I've learned that I have an involuntary reaction towards this song. It doesn't matter when or where I hear this song, tears will flow. Whether or not I want them too.

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's like I'll have my ipod on shuffle, one of these songs will come on, and I'll feel this disgusting mixture of nostalgia and beauty lost wells up in my stomach. It's an instantaneous reminder of that wonderful 2 week period of my life. And how it's now over. And even though it causes me pain to remember, I don't want to let it go.

Credit where credit is do. Armarfi managed to create so much tension and release, so much meaning in minute-long, SEEMINGLY simplistic songs. I'm definitely going to integrate parts of his compositional style into my own, should I ever get the chance to score a video game/novel/film.
I wish I could get over these feels...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

DuckergonTOD wrote:
Sgt Spice wrote:

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's like I'll have my ipod on shuffle, one of these songs will come on, and I'll feel this disgusting mixture of nostalgia and beauty lost wells up in my stomach. It's an instantaneous reminder of that wonderful 2 week period of my life. And how it's now over. And even though it causes me pain to remember, I don't want to let it go.

Credit where credit is do. Armarfi managed to create so much tension and release, so much meaning in minute-long, SEEMINGLY simplistic songs. I'm definitely going to integrate parts of his compositional style into my own, should I ever get the chance to score a video game/novel/film.
I get the same feeling from listening to the music. Its also one of the reasons I spend so much time here. I want to hang onto those feelings.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

pandaphil wrote: I want to hang onto those feelings.
This. Gotta hang on to them until I have someone to give them too. I don't want to forget.
Rin Kin
"Just be"
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
I get the same feeling from listening to the music. Its also one of the reasons I spend so much time here. I want to hang onto those feelings.
Great composers for media (scorers?) have the talent of mixing the right tune with the right scene. Never ceases to amaze.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Great composers for media (scorers?) have the talent of mixing the right tune with the right scene. Never ceases to amaze.
Agreed. Jerry Goldsmith, Joe Hisaishi, and Nobuo Uematsu immediately come to mind.
ShazzBott

Dos Feelz

Post by ShazzBott »

I wanting to share this to see if anyone else ever felt the same. I got so attached to Emi's storyline that when I finished I didn't want to go on to another storyline. The music plus the reminders of how great her story was, just held me from going. I officially got over this, but not before losing some bravado, either way I can now say the feelz got me.
My motivation- Rin seizing the day, carefree, absent-minded, yet driven.
ReCodes

Re: Dos Feelz

Post by ReCodes »

try Hanako, Lilly, Rin and Shizune
:))
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...