Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote:
Umber wrote:OT: I was thinking of doing something to Lilly's tea, but I've got no idea on how good her sense of smell is. Any ideas, anyone?
Just drop a dead bug in her tea. That'd be so cruel :lol:
Where's the fun in that, I'd supply it with my own brand of cream.

@Xanatos: :lol: That is a GREAT idea. If it wasn't so late I'd work on shopping them in but I'm afraid I'm feeling even less productive than usual at the moment.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

SpecimenSix wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Umber wrote:OT: I was thinking of doing something to Lilly's tea, but I've got no idea on how good her sense of smell is. Any ideas, anyone?
Just drop a dead bug in her tea. That'd be so cruel :lol:

@Xanatos: :lol: That is a GREAT idea. If it wasn't so late I'd work on shopping them in but I'm afraid I'm feeling even less productive than usual at the moment.
I'm assuming cream as in the type you add to coffee/tea.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

YZQ wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

I'm assuming cream as in the type you add to coffee/tea.
Yea...I guess one could add it to their coffee/tea...if they were feeling adventurous that is... :twisted:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ugh, you guys... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I'm a pretty big pervert and even think bukkake is haaaawwwt, but that's pretty nasty specimensix :lol:

I think Lilly would go ape-shit if you altered her tea in any shape or form.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote:I'm a pretty big pervert and even think bukkake is haaaawwwt, but that's pretty nasty specimensix :lol:

Ass kicking with a cane.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:bukkake is haaaawwwt
Quoted for truth. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote:I'm a pretty big pervert and even think bukkake is haaaawwwt, but that's pretty nasty specimensix :lol:

Said reaction from Lilly is EXACTLY what I was going for though. :twisted:

@Xanatos: Just hearing that reaction from you feels like a won the lottery.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

YZQ wrote:

Ass kicking with a cane.
Would said ass kicking be immediately followed by ass licking?
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:

Ass kicking with a cane.
She probably has a hidden blade in her cane. She'd cut your balls off if you messed with her tea time.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

KeiichiO wrote:
YZQ wrote:

Ass kicking with a cane.
She probably has a hidden blade in her cane. She'd cut your balls off if you messed with her tea time.
In the Rise of Kenji video, she does. Go to second 0:51
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Selim Bradley wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:She probably has a hidden blade in her cane. She'd cut your balls off if you messed with her tea time.
That's pretty epic. All canes should come with a hidden blade. If you're physically impaired, you should be able to carry weapons to make up for your shortcomings :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Mutou as Arcturus? I'll then go with Shizune as Dr. Hanson.

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:She probably has a hidden blade in her cane. She'd cut your balls off if you messed with her tea time.
That's pretty epic. All canes should come with a hidden blade. If you're physically impaired, you should be able to carry weapons to make up for your shortcomings :lol:
Or, OR...and stay with me here. They should wear a suit of armor for protection. Like Ashley from Resident Evil 4, it worked out well for her. :D
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
I have a cane with a blade. The top is a golden skull.

No, I do not require a cane to walk. :lol:

Specimen: Ashley sucks. No.