First time playing

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: First time playing

Post by YZQ »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Tomate wrote:The Witcher was fairly unknown, and when it became more popular the industry was more receptive to sex. People were not alarmed that KS had sex in it, the moral panic was due the Katawa part of the game.
So much more receptive, my copy came censored. And all it did was make me spend time patching it to remove the censor. :lol: Same with TERA since the Western release is "censored" (I.E., there's a bit more fabric on the characters that doesn't change much).

And what exactly about the disabled appearing in a game is worth a moral panic? :? People are dumb...

Actually that's why i picked it up. A lot of people initially thought Katawa Shoujo was a dating sim game that revolved explicitly around fucking the handicapped. It turned out to not be a dating sim or even a video game and actually pretty well made. Or maybe i just say that automatically because Hanako's ass hypnotizes me.
I wonder if there are doctors out there like Dr. Mohammad Jawad who would do reconstructive surgery for a nominal price. Granted, Hanako is not an acid attack victim....
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."