Mailing?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

arc7angel

Mailing?

Post by arc7angel »

Dear 4 Leaf Studios,

Is there any way we can send you a physical mail?
As in, do you guys (and gals) have a mailing address?
I am already aware there is an email address.

Sincerely,
Merry
Xanatos

Re: Mailing?

Post by Xanatos »

Inb4 Silentcook says no and locks the thread.

(The group that created KS is composed of people all over the world. 4LS is not a studio in the traditional sense so there is no physical place to direct mail to them except their own houses. And I highly doubt they'll start giving out their personal addresses.)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'd say you should take this up to the "Ask" topic up above.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I assume you asked the same of me on tumblr, so I'll answer just here. Essentially, Xanatos' reply is it. We don't have an official physical mailing address. As you might guess, we're kinda wary about giving our home addresses out on the internet, but in theory it is possible to physically mail us.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
arc7angel

Post by arc7angel »

Oh, my English class in college requires me to make a compliment/complaint business letter and I felt like doing a compliment business letter to 4LS.
I'll just have to make a complaint about Microsoft, then.
It's not ideal but I don't want to send a mail to someone's house for the sake of class.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

I'm surprised no one has made a joke about shipping.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2