Hugging pillows

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dragomman

Hugging pillows

Post by dragomman »

As im sure it is a common feel after reading these amazing stories, i often wish i could just take hisao's place for those close hugging moments. Because of this i have begun a search for katawa shoujo themed hugging pillows that are sfw, most importantly lillys. google has failed me so i was hoping one of yall have seen then or know how to get them. thanks in advance for any help!
pandaphil

Re: Hugging pillows

Post by pandaphil »

Ah if only. Apart from the art books, there seems to be a serious shortage of KS merchandising.

I could go for some figurines myself.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

You could have some custom made...

@pandaphil: I make figures but you can't have them. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
dragomman

Post by dragomman »

any recommendations to a place that can custom make those?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dragomman wrote:any recommendations to a place that can custom make those?
1,700,000 recommendations, in fact. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

So all we need is some art.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
dragomman

Post by dragomman »

Xanatos wrote:
not exactly a recommendation, i meant some place yo have actually heard of/used or know a little bit about. as that demonstrates its quite easy to google something, its another matter completely to get recommended to a place that i s trust worthy or renown. none the less ill give it a shot unless someone has a tried and true source for this kinda thing
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Just FYI, those things are called "Dakimakura". I can't recommend anyone making them since I never bought any, but that might make googling them easier.
And apart from the artbooks there is no official KS merchandise. Everything you might find online is pirated.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
dragomman

Post by dragomman »

well im not sure about its quality but i found one site that apparently does them, though the art for it seems to be an issue as it requires pretty high res pics that are hard to find through google images. Can yall share some of your fav lilly pics so i can see if any of em work well? gunna keep playing with the stuff on google but would love to see some stuff yall might have that google doesnt.

also if yall have any of the more popular pictures in larger sizes those would help too =D
Last edited by dragomman on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dragomman wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
not exactly a recommendation, i meant some place yo have actually heard of/used or know a little bit about. as that demonstrates its quite easy to google something, its another matter completely to get recommended to a place that i s trust worthy or renown. none the less ill give it a shot unless someone has a tried and true source for this kinda thing
No place on Earth is renowned for these things. Dakimakura have a weird stigma attached to them. Still, if you got the image you want, they've got the pillow to print it on. Can't go too wrong, right? Better than the more literal custom ones that are just wonky off-model versions of the characters. :lol:
dragomman

Post by dragomman »

lol i saw a couple of those though im more interested in the clothed versions, preferably pajamas lol. and the problem now just seems to get a pic big enough to not end up distorted in the end product
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dragomman wrote:lol i saw a couple of those though im more interested in the clothed versions, preferably pajamas lol. and the problem now just seems to get a pic big enough to not end up distorted in the end product
You can always resize a picture.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Well this is something new
$50 says I live more South than all of you
dragomman

Post by dragomman »

Xanatos wrote:
dragomman wrote:lol i saw a couple of those though im more interested in the clothed versions, preferably pajamas lol. and the problem now just seems to get a pic big enough to not end up distorted in the end product
if you resize it too much it will get distorted though. thats why the file size and resolution must be high to start with so that it can be expanded without distortion
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dragomman wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
if you resize it too much it will get distorted though. thats why the file size and resolution must be high to start with so that it can be expanded without distortion
True. It'd depend on the pillow size too.