Troubling thought

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Troubling thought

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Kudos for reference to Virginia Tech (and other shootings at universities).
Actually a reference to psychopathic fraternities who gang up on and kill incredibly pathetic individuals (who, in my incredibly unsympathetic view, sort of deserved it.) as an initiation rite....But shootings work too. I'm sure Hanako would be fine though. :lol: I wonder what she would study...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Unless the sick psychos chose to target her on a whim...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Unless the sick psychos chose to target her on a whim...
Oh, Akira would put a stop to that...Lilly, being much too civilized to engage in such acts, would wait politely outside but lend her walking cane to the cause anyway.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Keep in mind we're talking about a Japanese college here. Things are bound to be a bit more civilized. At least I hope so.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:Unless the sick psychos chose to target her on a whim...
Oh, Akira would put a stop to that...Lilly, being much too civilized to engage in such acts, would wait politely outside but lend her walking cane to the cause anyway.
"Ara, ara! Go, Akira!" -said Umber's imagination.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:Keep in mind we're talking about a Japanese college here. Things are bound to be a bit more civirized. At least I hope so.
FIFY.

:mrgreen: