What scene made you "cry" the most

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What scene made you "cry" the most

Post by Xanatos »

The scene where Rin's crying during sleep always got to me. Probably on account of being a regular occurrence in my life. It's worse though when I'm awake in public (during which the cliche single tear is far more common. During sleep, there's enough to soak the damn pillow).
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

TheSongofRaven wrote:For me, it's hanako scene at showing her scar and her explanations , and other one is Lilly's visit to hisao after his collapse on his way to reach her before departure.

This game make me, the pathetic man ever, regret mocking life.....
It doesn't make you pathetic. Crying doesn't make a man pathetic. Men should be able to feel these emotions without thinking they're any less than a man.

Before KS, I literally hadn't cried for years and thought that crying was showing weakness, but after KS, I think differently now. letting out these feelings has been one of the best feelings I've ever experienced. KS is the most beautiful story I've ever read, and it has brought many MANLY tears to my eyes.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:MANLY tears
You do know that term is only seriously used by guys who think crying makes a man pathetic, right? Can't tell if being ironic...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
You do know that term is only seriously used by guys who think crying makes a man pathetic, right? Can't tell if being ironic...
No... it was a bit of a joke. Try not to take things so seriously :P
win746

Post by win746 »

TheSongofRaven wrote:For me, it's hanako scene at showing her scar and her explanations , and other one is Lilly's visit to hisao after his collapse on his way to reach her before departure.

This game make me, the pathetic man ever, regret mocking life.....
If you mean you think you're pathetic because you used to mock life, its not pathetic. I think alot of people here on the forums used to hold life and other things with little regard, atleast I did. Probably because I haven't felt anything like KS before and think the world is just dull and grey. After KS I find that its not so bad, its just how we make of life. If anything as half as KS exists in real life, well its something to look forward to.
KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
No... it was a bit of a joke. Try not to take things so seriously :P
Girly tears and damn proud. :lol:
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

So many true statements here. Theres really nothing I hate worse than that whole macho "Real men don't cry" bullshit. Crying is probably the best sanity valve there is. I don't know how often things have seemed so much better after a good cry. As opposed to keeping it all in so it just gets worse, and worse.

I definately have to thanks KS for softening my attitudes about life. I spend too much time watching the news, and seeing the greedy, hateful, stupid crap that people do, and getting angry about it. KS seems to lighten my mood, and while I'm out in public I find myself beign a lot friendlier and polite to other people.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I've quoted Gandalf too many times, so my take on the whole thing is: Live and let live, but don't deceive yourself.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:So many true statements here. Theres really nothing I hate worse than that whole macho "Real men don't cry" bullshit. Crying is probably the best sanity valve there is. I don't know how often things have seemed so much better after a good cry. As opposed to keeping it all in so it just gets worse, and worse.

I definately have to thanks KS for softening my attitudes about life. I spend too much time watching the news, and seeing the greedy, hateful, stupid crap that people do, and getting angry about it. KS seems to lighten my mood, and while I'm out in public I find myself beign a lot friendlier and polite to other people.
You summed it up beautifully. "Real men don't cry"? What about Rambo? Or one of the older cases of "manly tears", when Abraham Lincoln's body was lying in state in the White House, General Ulysses Grant, Commander of the Union Army and unequivocal Badass, sat off to one side of the room, weeping unashamedly. (this was a man who joked about kill counts (called them "The Butcher's bill) during the US Civil War)

Hell one of my favorite bands had a beautiful version of Manly Tears:
"Now, I cannot stop this
Pure emotion
Falling from my eyes
You are vindicating
Liberating
Saviors of my soul" - Band: Disturbed Song: Rise
(this was actually me after completing one route and I quoted that word for word while in Skype as one of my friend's asked "Dude are you crying?")
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

I'm not really the kind of person to shed tears over a fictional work, but damned if that doesn't mean my feelings can get jerked around. I honestly don't remember which scenes had the most impact, but I know for a fact that the route that got the most reaction out of me was Hanako's.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Solistor wrote:I'm not really the kind of person to shed tears over a fictional work, but damned if that doesn't mean my feelings can get jerked around. I honestly don't remember which scenes had the most impact, but I know for a fact that the route that got the most reaction out of me was Hanako's.

There's just something about her that brings out peoples loving, nurturing side. The twist with her route is that you have to force yourself to fight your natural instincts.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

My instinct was to leave her alone...
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I cried when Xanatos posted a picture of Nomiya (nude!) :cry:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

OtakuNinja wrote:I cried when Xanatos posted a picture of Nomiya (nude!) :cry:
I'm sure anyone would cry after that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Solistor wrote:
Specimen found it arousing. But he's an undesirable.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
Solistor wrote:
Specimen found it arousing. But he's an undesirable.
Oh sure, crucify the last sane man on earth. You'll all be singing a different song when the feminists attack! :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.