Facts about KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xybaro

Re: Facts about KS

Post by Xybaro »

To all the whiners: Welcome to the Internet, kids.

Your waifu sucks.

(note: i am being sarcastic, lighten up :wink: )

:lol:
Hanako Lover
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ben KSTF wrote:Oh, I see. Quite the welcoming. Thought the KS community was nicer than that.
Well, to be fair, you did make a thread for the sole purpose of pointing out facts we all already know from playing the game. :lol: Unless some of us haven't 100%'d it yet in which case it's a thread dedicated to spoilers. :P

@Xybaro: Oh, I hope my waifu sucks... :twisted:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

mnbvcxz11 wrote:
Tomate wrote:Yeah, this thread it pointless, you should make another thread about "why i cant live without hanako".
Or Lilly, in his case. ;)
For your information, I can actually live without Lilly since I have 14 other waifus beside her. ;)
Xybaro wrote:To all the whiners: Welcome to the Internet, kids.

Your waifu sucks.
Oh yes she does. 8) :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Well, to be fair, you did make a thread for the sole purpose of pointing out facts we all already know from playing the game. :lol: Unless some of us haven't 100%'d it yet in which case it's a thread dedicated to spoilers.
Well, there's also all those little details and sidefacts that people might not notice.

Let people have their fun with a topic. No need to go slamming it.

So, on the facts side of things.. let's look at birthdays.

It's possible that Lilly had her 18th birthday before Hisao had his heart attack.

Rin's birthday is the day before Emi's in the last month of the school year.

Shizune's birthday isn't until after the start of the school year. Hisao has missed it. They'll graduate before Shizune's next birthday.

Hanako is the only main girl who's birthday is celebrated during the course of the game.
... HOWEVER...
Since Misha's birthday is in November (making her the youngest) and Shizune's route lasts until graduation, Misha's turns 18 before the end of Shizune's route. ... I might be mistake, but I don't recall Hisao or Shizune doing anything to celebrate it.
Not Dead Yet
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Oddball wrote: ... HOWEVER...
Since Misha's birthday is in November (making her the youngest) and Shizune's route lasts until graduation, Misha's turns 18 before the end of Shizune's route. ... I might be mistake, but I don't recall Hisao or Shizune doing anything to celebrate it.
Well, Hisao did give her something. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Comfort? :twisted:

Is it ever mentioned where the hell Shizune's mother is? If not, I'm going to assume Jigoro ran her through for overcooking the roast.
Last edited by Xanatos on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Comfort? :twisted:
Well, Shizune wasn't going to give it to her, so somebody had too.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:
It's possible that Lilly had her 18th birthday before Hisao had his heart attack.
And the instant she blew out the candles on her cake, BAM. Heart attack.

Fact: Yuuko never solves the case of the library burglar. Sure, we all know it's Kenji, but she never resolves anything. :lol:
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

Xanatos wrote:Fact: Yuuko never solves the case of the library burglar. Sure, we all know it's Kenji, but she never resolves anything. :lol:
Actually, in Emi's route, even if Hisao completely ignore the fact that he saw Kenji with the book that Yuuko said had disappeared, Yuuko says that she found out who was the burglar and was planning to catch him but she didn't want to give Hisao any detail in order not to spoil the plan (at least I think it was in Emi's path).
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

OtakuNinja wrote: For your information, I can actually live without Lilly since I have 14 other waifus beside her. ;)
Allow me toe explain the deeper meaning of my post. It was not aimed at you, i barely now you, man.

It was aimed at the forum as a whole.

People complained about the thread, yeah, but i still think that a thread about trivia or facts is better than another topic about loving hanako, like all new posters tend to create or asking if one should play all the routes.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

udscbt wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Fact: Yuuko never solves the case of the library burglar. Sure, we all know it's Kenji, but she never resolves anything. :lol:
Actually, in Emi's route, even if Hisao completely ignore the fact that he saw Kenji with the book that Yuuko said had disappeared, Yuuko says that she found out who was the burglar and was planning to catch him but she didn't want to give Hisao any detail in order not to spoil the plan (at least I think it was in Emi's path).
Yeah but we never get anything beyond that. A scene where Yuuko attacks Kenji or we run into Kenji freaking out over being discovered by the feminists...Something. :lol: I was disappointed by it.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Tomate wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: For your information, I can actually live without Lilly since I have 14 other waifus beside her. ;)
Allow me toe explain the deeper meaning of my post. It was not aimed at you, i barely now you, man.

It was aimed at the forum as a whole.
I know, but I wasn't speaking to you. :P
People complained about the thread, yeah, but i still think that a thread about trivia or facts is better than another topic about loving hanako, like all new posters tend to create or asking if one should play all the routes.
Compared to those threads this thread is awesome. Huh, I never though about that. Let's keep it! :D
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Xanatos wrote: Comfort? :twisted:
The chocolate :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

Xanatos wrote:
Ben KSTF wrote:Oh, I see. Quite the welcoming. Thought the KS community was nicer than that.
Well, to be fair, you did make a thread for the sole purpose of pointing out facts we all already know from playing the game. :lol: Unless some of us haven't 100%'d it yet in which case it's a thread dedicated to spoilers. :P

@Xybaro: Oh, I hope my waifu sucks... :twisted:
I can swear to you you won't know them all. I did a lot of research. There are one hundred of them now and KS fans really enjoy them. That's why I decided to share them here.
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

And Fact 4

I like this one, even if it's not mind-blowing. During Rin's good ending, she says "Let's just watch the clouds for today" and Hisao answers "Sure (...), it's good to do something you really want to do, every now and then". What seems like a normal conversation (well, let's say Rin-ish conversation) is actually a reference to the beginning of her path! During the first scene of Act 2, Hisao watches clouds with her and doubts that it's more important than going to class. Guess what she answers : "Isn't it good to do something you like? Every once in a while?" :)

This shows how Hisao becomes more like her and finally understands her. Just with this.
Attachments
screen KS 6.png
screen KS 6.png (730.06 KiB) Viewed 4076 times
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts