Post by 2nddimension »

Oh Windows 8 -_-
Kitsune Spirit

Re: Lilly's Angry Moment

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

Xanatos wrote:
Kitsune Spirit wrote:I had actually installed Windows 8
:lol: Windows 8...Sucker.
Oh hush! It was free (got it from school, no pirating)... I'm not dumb enough to actually buy the OS (Windows 7 is far better). And yeah... I forgot to save my stuff before installing it - for which you can laugh at me for if you like. :P

I'm gonna go back to 7 at some point, right now, I just don't feel like reinstalling everything that doesn't work properly when it's done. >.>
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Kitsune Spirit wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Kitsune Spirit wrote:I had actually installed Windows 8
:lol: Windows 8...Sucker.
Oh hush! It was free (got it from school, no pirating)... I'm not dumb enough to actually buy the OS (Windows XP is far better). And yeah... I forgot to save my stuff before installing it - for which you can laugh at me for if you like. :P

I'm gonna go back to XP hopefully soon, right now, I just don't feel like reinstalling everything that doesn't work properly when it's done. >.>
Fixed

You're welcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hanako Lover
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xybaro wrote:
Kitsune Spirit wrote: Oh hush! It was free (got it from school, no pirating)... I'm not dumb enough to actually buy the OS (Windows XP is far better). And yeah... I forgot to save my stuff before installing it - for which you can laugh at me for if you like. :P

I'm gonna go back to XP hopefully soon, right now, I just don't feel like reinstalling everything that doesn't work properly when it's done. >.>
Fixed

You're welcome :lol: :lol: :lol:
>XP

Is this how you get your sick kicks?

I actually like 8.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

2nddimension wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:As Mahorfeus mentioned, Lilly was aware she was in a no-win situation where, no matter what she'd do, someone she cared about was going to get hurt.

Lilly's parents want her to move. Lilly's been raised in a traditional Japanese way that says: "a good daughter obeys her parents without question". And Akira will be going there. But Lilly herself doesn't really want to go there. Unlike Akira she has no career-based motive. She's pretty happy with her life in Japan. Until her first trip to Scotland, she had her career path and future well planned out. And she has Hisao and Hanako. In Scotland, all she has is a family from whom she's been largely estranged and a sister whom she loves dearly, but who seems to want little to do with the rest of her family. Lilly's torn between her sense of duty towards her family and her life in Japan which she doesn't want to lose. She also has a boyfriend here now to whom she didn't plan to confess, but in the stress of the moment, it slipped out and now she can't take it back without hurting him. The conflict is tearing her apart, but Lilly being Lilly, she tries to deal with it by herself even though she has no clue as to what to do and keeping her proper lady facade up under this kind of pressure takes every bit of energy she has. (to state that Lilly doesn't function well under stress is an understatement) She's pretty much at the point where the only thing left to do is pray for some kind of miracle. When Kenji accidentally trips her up, that's the straw that breaks the camel's back and her facade breaks for just a moment. It's not so much Kenji's action, it was all the other pressure she was under.

The whole point was to indicate that Lilly was DEEPLY troubled by something...more troubled than anything she's faced so far even though she tried to keep a brave face.

And this is why the Lilly route is the best in the game.

I love Hanako as much as the other guy, but Lilly's route was pretty damn well written, and she's an amazing character.
I know right? I cant get over how good it is!
Me neither!
I liked it so much all the way through until the whole summoning thing came up, and it really looked like it was gonna end sadly, and i really didnt want that after doing shizune's story which left me... unhappy... bitter? idk
But it all worked out in the end... and i decided to let the credits go just for fun this time, boy was i happy i did.
She is, by far, my favorite character now, she was even before i finished her route anyway.
Shizune might have been close if not for what i mentionned earlier.
But i wish the other girls could have had closure similar to that of Lilly's as well.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Megumeru wrote: If you're as surprised as Hisao seeing her burst into anger after being tripped then congratulations:
You barely know about your partner (Lilly) and only based your judgment on what she wants you to see. There's more to a character than what they seem to be, [...]
Although, that much was expected from the question for Lilly, Can you see what I see? :)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
2nddimension

Post by 2nddimension »

Me neither!
I liked it so much all the way through until the whole summoning thing came up, and it really looked like it was gonna end sadly, and i really didnt want that after doing shizune's story which left me... unhappy... bitter? idk
But it all worked out in the end... and i decided to let the credits go just for fun this time, boy was i happy i did.
She is, by far, my favorite character now, she was even before i finished her route anyway.
But i wish the other girls could have had closure similar to that of Lilly's as well.
I agree. Lilly and Emi were the only ones who gave that sort of complete closure.
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

2nddimension wrote:
Me neither!
I agree. Lilly and Emi were the only ones who gave that sort of complete closure.
Emi was the first i did (feels she gets thrown at you as soon as you ''go for it'' anyway) even if it did end well i felt it ended abruptly.
I guess im the kind of guy who wants it to linger on a bit.
2nddimension

Post by 2nddimension »

Alexizonfire wrote:
2nddimension wrote:
Me neither!
Emi was the first i did (feels she gets thrown at you as soon as you ''go for it'' anyway) even if it did end well i felt it ended abruptly.
Yeah, again I agree. It did end somewhat suddenly (although nowhere near as sudden as Hanako),
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

2nddimension wrote:
Alexizonfire wrote:
2nddimension wrote:
Yeah, again I agree. It did end somewhat suddenly (although nowhere near as sudden as Hanako),
We cannot stop agreeing somehow!
Do you also feel like **** everytime you see misha?
I know i do =X, haha!
AnalBag

Post by AnalBag »

Can someone remind me what happens at he end of Lilly's route? When I played it, it was about a year or so ago.
Is it one of those troll ending's where she leaves to some place and doesn't come back for a few years?
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

AnalBag wrote:Can someone remind me what happens at he end of Lilly's route? When I played it, it was about a year or so ago.
Is it one of those troll ending's where she leaves to some place and doesn't come back for a few years?
No, theres more if you do it correctly =].
AnalBag

Post by AnalBag »

Alexizonfire wrote:
AnalBag wrote:Can someone remind me what happens at he end of Lilly's route? When I played it, it was about a year or so ago.

Ok that's good, there is no ending I hate more then those. EX: snow Sakura.
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

AnalBag wrote:
Alexizonfire wrote:

Ok that's good, there is no ending I hate more then those. EX: snow Sakura.
I can already tell you you will be infinitely grateful i told you this ;].
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

AnalBag wrote:troll ending
Explain what this term means so I can explain why it's ridiculous.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."