Kawata Shoujo Posters

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

lukesrp

Kawata Shoujo Posters

Post by lukesrp »

I was browsing through the web, specifically looking for a Katawa Shoujo poster to buy, and I have noticed there is almost none out there?
Have I just not been looking hard enough or is there just no websites that sell them?
If anyone could link me a website so I could buy a poster that would be very helpful. Or will I have to go into a photo store and get a poster blown up to a poster size?
Cheers
Hanako>>>Lilly>>>Emi>>>Shizune>>>Rin

Did someone say Chrono Trigger?

"The Characters resonate with you because you recognize your flaws and desires and triumphs and victories, and those of the loved ones you know and care about. You want to make them happy, because you want them to be happy, because you know and are them, and In some way you believe everyone you love deserves to be happy"
SemisoftCheese

Re: Kawata Shoujo Posters

Post by SemisoftCheese »

Read the FAQ--it explains the creative commons license which KS is licensed under and why people aren't merchandising the shit out of it.

If you really want a poster, I would download a high quality res image from the Mishimmie and have it done privately. Even then, I would try and seek out the creator of the work and ask if they felt ok with you displaying their work in such a way, even if it's just in your room. It seems weird, but every artist has their preferences, and you've got to respect that.

FAQ: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4717
lukesrp

Post by lukesrp »

thanks

"The Characters resonate with you because you recognize your flaws and desires and triumphs and victories, and those of the loved ones you know and care about. You want to make them happy, because you want them to be happy, because you know and are them, and In some way you believe everyone you love deserves to be happy"
onenightblitz

Post by onenightblitz »

...or you could look for the 4LS booth at any of the conventions they attend in, but it's very unlikely that they do things like that this year.
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Maybe you haven't found them because you were looking for Kawata instead of Katawa.

:lol:
Hanako Lover
lukesrp

Post by lukesrp »

Xybaro wrote:Maybe you haven't found them because you were looking for Kawata instead of Katawa.

:lol:
haha yeah, it doesn't matter though as I emailed the developers and they gave me permission to print a poster personally. If anyone else wants to print a poster I would suggest emailing them otherwise it's a breach of copyright.