Did we change?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Did we change?

Post by Xanatos »

Foamybeard wrote:First post, BTW.
Welcome to the forum. Have some chocolate.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Foamybeard

Post by Foamybeard »

Xanatos wrote:
Foamybeard wrote:First post, BTW.
Welcome to the forum. Have some chocolate.
Thanks. I actually found out the game had adult material in the options menu...

Oh, and I have a question. I was told by a friend that if you play this game(I think its a game. Never sure what to call a VN), you won't be able to fap like, ever again.

I think he's right. :/
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Foamybeard wrote:Thanks. I actually found out the game had adult material in the options menu...

Oh, and I have a question. I was told by a friend that if you play this game(I think its a game. Never sure what to call a VN), you won't be able to fap like, ever again.

I think he's right. :/
There is a condition we like to call, "Katawa Dick Syndrome". It's where the overwhelming level of feels takes so much of a toll on your body, that you feel as if you will never feel aroused again. Even the in-game H-scenes do little or nothing to pitch a tent in your trousers.

Though, it doesn't last forever. You'll get over it in, say, about a month or two.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:Though, it doesn't last forever. You'll get over it in, say, about a month or two.
Or under a week (after fully completing it) if you have a "Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive" :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Though, it doesn't last forever. You'll get over it in, say, about a month or two.
Or under a week if you have a "Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive" :lol:
You have a good point there, though, I thought I had a pretty damn healthy adolescent sex drive, but I went weeks, even months without even the slightest wiggle in my under-region. The game is pretty powerful, even to the most skeevy of closet perverts :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Or under a week if you have a "Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive" :lol:
You have a good point there, though, I thought I had a pretty damn healthy adolescent sex drive, but I went weeks, even months without even the slightest wiggle in my under-region. The game is pretty powerful, even to the most skeevy of closet perverts :lol:
*looks at his crotch then back to the computer screen*
Somehow I seriously doubt that. XD
You underestimate the power of the sex drive of an 18 year-old :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Foamybeard

Post by Foamybeard »

KeiichiO wrote: There is a condition we like to call, "Katawa Dick Syndrome". It's where the overwhelming level of feels takes so much of a toll on your body, that you feel as if you will never feel aroused again. Even the in-game H-scenes do little or nothing to pitch a tent in your trousers.

Though, it doesn't last forever. You'll get over it in, say, about a month or two.
I'm strangely okay with feeling like this.

Well, kinda. I already have critical clinical depression, so the feels kinda... Overloaded in me this morning.

Oh, BTW, I have a question and I'm too lazy to look through the Ask thread to find out. Are the people with disabilities that go there only have physical disabilities (And yes, I know Hanako has some mental disorder stuff going on up there, but she also has physical issues as well), or...What?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katawa Dick Syndrome, Foamy?

Go to the shimmie.

Yamaku is a school for the physically disabled (though many of them have mental/emotional troubles as a result of their physical flaws). Mental patients (as in exclusively mental issues) generally aren't taken in there.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Foamybeard

Post by Foamybeard »

Xanatos wrote:Katawa Dick Syndrome, Foamy?

Go to the shimmie.

Yamaku is a school for the physically disabled (though many of them have mental/emotional troubles as a result of their physical flaws). Mental patients (as in exclusively mental issues) generally aren't taken in there.
It seems that way.

I'm sorry, the what?

Doesn't Misha have like, no disability? Why... And I think I might have phrased my question wrongly. Ah, oh well.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Foamybeard wrote:

Go to the shimmie.

It seems that way.

I'm sorry, the what?

Doesn't Misha have like, no disability? Why... And I think I might have phrased my question wrongly. Ah, oh well.
Misha is there to learn sign language, actually. I'd assume Yamaku accommodates ordinary students if their reason for attending could be of potential aid.

Also, her disability is being a lesbian. (Note: Actual spoiler. Do not complain if you read it. :P)
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Foamybeard

Post by Foamybeard »

Xanatos wrote:
Foamybeard wrote:

Go to the shimmie.

It seems that way.

I'm sorry, the what?

Misha is there to learn sign language. I'd assume Yamaku accommodates ordinary students if their reason for attending could be of potential aid.

Also, her disability is being a lesbian. (Note: Actual spoiler. Do not complain if you read it. :P)
I never complain about spoilers. And oh.
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Wait, I thought it was confirmed by crud that Misha's disability was a broken nail. Hold on.

Yeah, http://s895.photobucket.com/user/AriasV ... y.png.html
What is there left to say?
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

It sounds like Katawa dick syndrome should be a joke, but for real I haven't fapped in like 4 days. Not even been too emotional to do so, just haven't felt the urge
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

BananaPudding wrote:It sounds like Katawa dick syndrome should be a joke, but for real I haven't fapped in like 4 days. Not even been too emotional to do so, just haven't felt the urge
Oh no, KDS is not something to joke about. It's a serious medical condition that, for some, takes extended periods of time to get over.

For me, it wasn't exactly the emotional impact that KS had on me that was preventing me from feeling aroused, it's just that... I didn't feel right... it's extremely hard to explain, but it just felt wrong. It especially made me feel wrong that I originally downloaded KS for, "spanking material". In my humble opinion, there's nothing in KS that is remotely suitable for fapping.

EDIT: Yay, 1000th post. What do I win?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
BananaPudding wrote:It sounds like Katawa dick syndrome should be a joke, but for real I haven't fapped in like 4 days. Not even been too emotional to do so, just haven't felt the urge
Oh no, KDS is not something to joke about. It's a serious medical condition that, for some, takes extended periods of time to get over.

For me, it wasn't exactly the emotional impact that KS had on me that was preventing me from feeling aroused, it's just that... I didn't feel right... it's extremely hard to explain, but it just felt wrong. It especially made me feel wrong that I originally downloaded KS for, "spanking material". In my humble opinion, there's nothing in KS that is remotely suitable for fapping.

EDIT: Yay, 1000th post. What do I win?
Welcome to the four-digit club KeiichiO! :)

KDS is definitely a weird phenomenon. I wonder if its because we have a habit of idealizing the girls in the story, so associating them with something as tacky as fapping, just seems wrong. Like having sexual thoughts about a family member. I feel a bit bad about it though, since these are supposed to be well rounded figures, and that means sex too.

I think I had it for close to a month, and didn't really get over it til I went over Lilly's scenes a couple of times and realized just how sexy she was. Unfortunately I still can't bring myself to write sexytime scenes with Hanako in my fics. :( I have a lot of respect for Guest Poster. I expected to behtered by the sexual scenes in Sisterhood. But he managed to make them romantic and charming.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.