Bacon Tagging

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Bacon Tagging

Post by YZQ »

For something not quite related, Hanako stumbles upon Epic Meal Time on Youtube...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:For something not quite related, Hanako stumbles upon Epic Meal Time on Youtube...
Yes. Yes. Yes. Awesome. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

I apologize for bringing this back up but just to put the argument that occured here to bed once and for all, yes burn victims would find this offensive. I have been called bacon a few times and didn't like it at all. As such this isn't something that should be done even in jest, but I'll admit I'm biased on the isue of bullying.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:if he's asked you to stop multiple times, maybe you should stop completely since he obviously doesn't like the word rather than just putting the word on hold until the next week

just saying
For a guy who uses the word himself as often as if not more often than us, I would be inclined to think he is generally fine with the word, sir. Just going by a few such instances, I believe the objection is to using the word in front of his family, rather than the use of the word itself. Of course, I am not him and cannot say for sure, but this is just my hypothesis, and I believe it to be correct.
Ah, sorry. That's a lot of important information to leave out. :p
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Selim Bradley wrote:I apologize for bringing this back up but just to put the argument that occured here to bed once and for all, yes burn victims would find this offensive. I have been called bacon a few times and didn't like it at all. As such this isn't something that should be done even in jest, but I'll admit I'm biased on the issue of bullying.
Are you a burn victim? I'll assume so, given the context. But that...Doesn't really put anything to bed unless you represent all victims everywhere. Hell, I know a gay guy and he's got no issue if I call him a faggot but you send me a different gay guy at random and he might start an angry mob over it.

It's ultimately a subjective matter.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Xanatos wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I apologize for bringing this back up but just to put the argument that occured here to bed once and for all, yes burn victims would find this offensive. I have been called bacon a few times and didn't like it at all. As such this isn't something that should be done even in jest, but I'll admit I'm biased on the issue of bullying.
Are you a burn victim? I'll assume so, given the context. But that...Doesn't really put anything to bed unless you represent all victims everywhere. Hell, I know a gay guy and he's got no issue if I call him a faggot but you send me a different gay guy at random and he might start an angry mob over it.

It's ultimately a subjective matter.
Yes I am. Basically I am a male Hanako.

You are right, it is all subjective so I probably have used a less absolute phrase than "put it to bed". I remember reading in here that those posting would not know whether or not a burn victim would find the term offensive, so I was answering that.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.