Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else

Post by Xanatos »

Denouement wrote:What an excellent picture. I cannot look at Misha without a robotic "WAWAWAWAWAWA" voice playing in my head, not even laughter, as her drills spins, pistons and creaks sounding, as she crawls over to exterminate Kenji. :lol:
http://picosong.com/3DZq/
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

That was pretty close. :lol: It's oddly... legitimately terrifying.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:Holy. Shit. Awesome.
Trying to figure out the guy in front of Miki...Was his disability just not having a body? :lol:
I think that's Akio who has osteoporosis.

What an excellent picture. I cannot look at Misha without a robotic "WAWAWAWAWAWA" voice playing in my head
Now that you mention that, I can't help but think of the Kefka laugh.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Denouement wrote:That was pretty close. :lol: It's oddly... legitimately terrifying.
:lol: I did a good job then.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

OtakuNinja wrote:Amagami SS

Hanako as Sae (A very shy girl. But when she wants the guy, she knows just how to get him. :mrgreen:)
Shizune as Ai (Not sure about this one. Haven't watched her arc yet. She seems unfriendly, but I reckon it's just a front.)
Misha as Tsukasa (A hard worker who always helps her friends out. (Could've been Shizune if not for the friendliness))
Rin as Rihoko (A very Rin-ish girl. :lol:)
Emi as Kaoru (Starts out as a friend, but quickly turns into something else. It ends in the bed. :P )
Lilly as Haruka (Well-behaved but a bit naughty.)

Go watch it. Now. i know you want to. :P
I change my statement.

Lilly should be Tsukasa (Class rep & "perfect" girl)
Misha should be Haruka (Crazy girl with drills. :P)
Shizune should definitely be Ai (Really cute and caring)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

What an excellent picture. I cannot look at Misha without a robotic "WAWAWAWAWAWA" voice playing in my head
Now that you mention that, I can't help but think of the Kefka laugh.[/quote]

uhh, something,

http://katawa-shoujo.com/voices/misha.mp3
http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... vails.html

pretend I said something worh your time.

(i'm very tired.

(i'm so sorry.)

(please forgive me)

I swear I had a though, I thought of the funniest thing, but like shia le beef, I got shot, by tiredness...
just in that SNL dear sister thing
or was that the sonic let' splay by pokecapn?

mmm, what tyou sayyy...?

what you say....? that you only meant weell???

mmm what DId You say Speelchecker? I'm sorry, I don't care.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LordDarknus wrote:words words words no boobs
Go to sleep. :|
Dream

Post by Dream »

I know it's a bit late to reply but, why would Nurse think "I'm so fired..."? If a nurse could do that, i'm pretty sure he would be the most coveted physician in the world :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:I know it's a bit late to reply but, why would Nurse think "I'm so fired..."? If a nurse could do that, i'm pretty sure he would be the most coveted physician in the world :lol:
Yuuko's the one doing it though. Kenji has laser eyes and Misha's a monstrosity. That's not being a physician. That's being a mad scientist. Nurse is just providing cover while Yuuko works. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

OtakuNinja wrote:I change my statement.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. :shock:
Tsukasa's got a split personality; from angel to demon in less than 2 seconds!
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

...sorry, I had no idea what I was doing.... sorry,

http://iiwallpapers.com/images/big/quan ... lpaper.jpg

http://iiwallpapers.com/17829-quantum-o ... wallpaper/

http://i38.tinypic.com/35l5ldc.jpg

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:I know it's a bit late to reply but, why would Nurse think "I'm so fired..."? If a nurse could do that, i'm pretty sure he would be the most coveted physician in the world :lol:
Yuuko's the one doing it though. Kenji has laser eyes and Misha's a monstrosity. That's not being a physician. That's being a mad scientist. Nurse is just providing cover while Yuuko works. :lol:
It's looks like they're "gearing-up" for war..

Even Lilly holding the car battery reminds me of Tony Stark in his cave. With a box of scraps.

Hence;

Yuuko = Yinsen

Lilly Satou = Tony Stark (both very rich, and hedonistic, although she's not as bad as him)

And Hanako = ...Cyborg? (of Teen Titans?)

OtakuNinja wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I change my statement.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. :shock:
Tsukasa's got a split personality; from angel to demon in less than 2 seconds!
You've made me interested now, now I feel a Need to watch that show.

Also; I just remembered;

Emi = Vert Wheeler
http://www.accelepedia.com/detail.php?db_id=431

Hanako = Taro Kitano
http://www.accelepedia.com/detail.php?db_id=459

Miki = Lani
http://www.accelepedia.com/detail.php?db_id=434

Shizune = Kurt Wylde

Misha = Banjee

Lilly = Kadeem

Akira = Haziz

Kenji = Peter Tesla

Rin = Gig

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Wheels_World_Race
(Go watch it, it's only 4 episodes long)
(it's definitely up on youtube somewhere)

As to how they'll drive their cars?

Like in the Yuuko / Yinsen picture, I'm sure Kenji / Tesla will figure something out;

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/31/hoki ... rive-no-w/

Or...

Hisao = Cobb

Kenji = Arthur

Lilly = Saito

Shizune = Robert Fischer

Jigoro = Maurice Fischer
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6x6f ... o1_400.jpg)

Misha = Browning

Rin = Yusuf

Nomiya / Othello = Yusuf's "assistant"

Emi = Eames

and Hanako = Ariadne
(guess what Ariadne's totem is?)

(Muahahahahah!)

Also; Yusuf's van going over the bridge = Hisao falling off the roof

And 'Non, je ne regrette rien' = 'Parity'

EDIT: Also; Hisao's "totem" is Iwanako's letter, only He knows the contents of that letter, and on one else
(and Iwanako = Mal)
(except Iwanako's role is that of Cobb's children, since it was a big deal in the movie about Cobb seeing his children's faces, and we never did see Iwanako's face in the game)
(so there)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LordDarknus wrote:Lilly Satou = Tony Stark (both very rich, and hedonistic, although she's not as bad as him)
Enjoying fucking and wine now and then hardly makes somebody a hedonist. :lol: And we see Iwanako in the Secret Santa. :P
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Xanatos wrote:
LordDarknus wrote:Lilly Satou = Tony Stark (both very rich, and hedonistic, although she's not as bad as him)
Enjoying f*cking and wine now and then hardly makes somebody a hedonist. :lol:
...true enough. But what word would you use? 'Epicurean'?

Xanatos wrote:And we see Iwanako in the Secret Santa. :P
I've been wondering about that; does that truly count?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

LordDarknus wrote:
I'd say it's just short of canon.

Close to canon, but not quite
Not Dead Yet
LordDarknus

Post by LordDarknus »

Oddball wrote:
LordDarknus wrote:
I'd say it's just short of canon.

Close to canon, but not quite
(personal refrain... from making... Inception joke...)
(so far successful)

I have mixed feelings about that, Iwanako's facelessness lets me project my past failings in romance upon her, she's "the one who got away", "the one you messed up your chance at happiness with", "the one who actually liked you, but you screwed it up anyway".

Having shown her face, sort of.. detracts a little...

I don't know, I kind of prefer the mystery of not ever seeing her face, that way, she remains a projection throughout the dream. Where in the first level, Hisao falls off the roof, and the team's attempt at inception on Shizune has backfired. Now she's controlling the dream unconsciously, sort of like Haruhi Suzumiya.

We wake up in the second level down, in the dorms. Where we forget who we are, and we act and behave exactly like students of Yamaku. Because that's what Shizune wants, to feel the safety she once felt in her old boarding school dorm, and have close friends close and comforting her if she needs them.

But then Hisao finds Iwanako's letter again, and it was jumbled up, effectively shocking him into remembering he's in a dream, like that Batman The Animated Series episode with the Mad Hatter, where Bruce Wayne couldn't read the newspapers in the dream because "you can't read words while you're asleep". (Which technically isn't completely true, but.. yeah)

Hisao reminds the rest of the team who they are, and gets them back on the job, trying get the inception on Shizune done by using her relationship with Misha as leverage. Going deeper into a Third Dream-level, where Kenji thought up the snow level to Metal Gear Solid instead of something more sensible; like a nice sunny beach.

Unfortunately though, thing start going wrong, with Shizune's darker demons coming out to haunt them, the team has to fight an actual army of Shizune's projections, whom succeed in attacking Lilly but Shizune leapt in front to block the attack, sending both of them into Limbo.

Hisao follows them into it, the bottom-most dream-level, where he and Iwanako shared entire lifetimes together, having built countless homes and created so many projections that would have been their children. Hanako came along, in case Hisao would lose himself in the dream again, and together they found Shizune, at the mercy of Hisao's guilt-induced projection of Iwanako.

Hisao volunteers to stay behind, and be with the Iwanako-projection, in return for Hanako bringing Shizune back up to the third dream level to finish the inception. But reveals at the last minute that he has no intention of staying. Hisao can not forgive himself for pushing Iwanako away, and no matter how much he tried, no matter how real the Iwanako-projection seemed, it wasn't enough. He loved Iwanako. The Real Iwanako. And it was time to finally let his guilt go.

Hanako shouts for Hisao to find Lilly, and to not lose himself in the dream, as she takes Shizune back up to the third level. Wherein in the deepest Strong Room, is a sickly and dying Jigoro, still spouting the words "disappointed" at Shizune.

The projection-Jigoro makes an attempt to elaborate, saying he was disappointed, that Shizune didn't think Jigoro was ever proud of her. His last words were in a language he had never used before; Sign Language. [I love you.]

With the root of all her dark drive and determination finally resolved, Shizune no longer feels the need to take over Lilly's empire, effectively keeping from becoming the dominant supplier of energy to the world and relinquishes the desire to become the head of a new superpower.

With the job complete, the rest of the team effects their "kicks", riding the shocks all the way back up to the first dream level and back into reality.

Still caught in Limbo.. Lilly waits for someone.. someone she once knew, in a half-forgotten dream. To remind of the truth she once thought, in a half-remembered world.

Hisao finally finds her, old and alone, waiting to die in the cold. He convinces her to come back... to return to the waking world, to become young souls again. To take the leap of faith, and let old guilts go and have a chance at finding love anew. Hisao begs Lilly to trust in him, and herself.

The dream finally ends.. as the light from the windows softly hum in indistinct whispers on the plane. Lilly, Hisao, and the rest of the team are back in the real world, the inception on Shizune having been successfully completed. The job is done. They are all going to depart forever on their separate ways from here on.

Hisao finds his way back to Iwanako, she's staring out at the garden, perhaps hoping for someone to come, someone from a half-remembered world she once knew but had chose to let go.

Hisao calls out to her, and sees her brilliant smiling face, free of taint from shadows past, only the joy of light the future together would bring.

They run to each other and embraced.... the letter on the table left opening ever gently from the wind, revealing just a little, but not enough to know; if the contents are real.

KATAWA SHOUJO
- INCEPTION -

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Feels, so we put some Feels in your Elysian Fields, so you can Feel, while your Iwanako waits and feels for you...