Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Dream »

KeiichiO wrote:I'm sorry, I don't quite understand... Could you evaluate? ...
I think you meant "Elaborate", anyways:

Hanako herself tells you in the good ending -during the park confession- that she led Hisao to her room and exposed herself to him with the intention of getting Hisao to have sex with her. Hisao (and i think many first viewers) would honestly assume/believe that Hanako did that because she wanted to have sex with Hisao, i just can't think anyone could foresee what Hanako tells you in the park before seeing the scene. It is true that she wasn't exactly happy to have intercourse with Hisao, but there's no getting around the fact that it was Hanako who led things that way without talking it with Hisao, which is one of Hanako's (and to a lesser extent Hisao's) problems actually.
Last edited by Dream on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Hanako's was mutual but for all the wrong reasons. And when I finished 100%, I posted a thread rating the fappability of scenes. :lol: Hanako's is not.
Just gonna put this in spoiler tags just in case.
The only thing that put me off in Hanako's scene was the fact that they hadn't even confessed any feelings for each other yet. I feel Hisao kinda took advantage of her showing her scars and being naked. Kinda makes me sick. But on a scale of hotness, I think it was one of the best. It's the only one that actually shows visible penetration, the others finding some way to cover it up ever so carefully. You see, I'm pretty picky with my hentai.
Yeah, on a scale of hotness, it's extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant. Dunno what you saw. :lol:

And...Yeah, Hisao didn't take advantage of anything. She wanted it to happen. She knew it would. If anything, she took advantage of him being a horny teenager. :lol: And feelings were obvious before that scene. A verbal confession isn't really necessary if it's obvious.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Hanako's was mutual but for all the wrong reasons. And when I finished 100%, I posted a thread rating the fappability of scenes. :lol: Hanako's is not.
Just gonna put this in spoiler tags just in case.
The only thing that put me off in Hanako's scene was the fact that they hadn't even confessed any feelings for each other yet. I feel Hisao kinda took advantage of her showing her scars and being naked. Kinda makes me sick. But on a scale of hotness, I think it was one of the best. It's the only one that actually shows visible penetration, the others finding some way to cover it up ever so carefully. You see, I'm pretty picky with my hentai.
Yeah, on a scale of hotness, it's extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant. Dunno what you saw. :lol:

And...Yeah, Hisao didn't take advantage of anything. She wanted it to happen. She knew it would. If anything, she took advantage of him being a horny teenager. :lol: And feelings were obvious before that scene. A verbal confession isn't really necessary if it's obvious.

Yep. "If I'll let him do me he'll think of me as a real woman, and not a pitiful little girl."

Teenagers tend to think messed up things like that.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Yeah, on a scale of hotness, it's extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant. Dunno what you saw. :lol:

To add a few things, it was indeed pretty uncomfortable, rather unpleasant and extremely emotional (although of a range of emotions like sadness or sympathy rather than attraction or lust) And i would agree that, thinking about the situation after playing the good ending, it does feel as if Hanako kinda took advantage of Hisao. I don't know if so much on a sexual way ("being a horny teenager") but rather on an emotional way. And indeed, the romantic feelings from Hanako's side were pretty obvious, since somewhere around Act 3, to pretty much anyone but Hisao (who then again is aware to some degree but doesn't want to accept it) And above that, pretty much everything in the scene when Hanako brings you into her room onwards implies "I INTEND TO ENGAGE IN INTERCOURSE WITH YOU".

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Okay, I remember clearly now. I knew they had feelings for each other, but they just skipped right to sex. It's not that big of a deal in this case I guess.

And I remember her saying that she let him do that when they met in the park at the end. I feel a little embarrassed that I forgot something that I witnessed only a few days ago... :oops:
Dream

Post by Dream »

KeiichiO wrote:Okay, I remember clearly now. I knew they had feelings for each other, but they just skipped right to sex. It's not that big of a deal in this case I guess
I'm sorry, but i seriously don't understand what you mean by that. Do you mean that they didn't "warm up" to it, or that they weren't more clear about their romantic feelings before having sex?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Okay, I remember clearly now. I knew they had feelings for each other, but they just skipped right to sex. It's not that big of a deal in this case I guess
I'm sorry, but i seriously don't understand what you mean by that. Do you mean that they didn't "warm up" to it, or that they weren't more clear about their romantic feelings before having sex?
I'd say it's both to an extent.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:
I'd say it's both to an extent.
Pretty much, yeah. Don't know how to evaluate anymore than that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:evaluate
Elaborate.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
Elaborate.
Sorry! It's 2 in the morning and I've been up for several days straight :oops:

Elaborate Elaborate Elaborate Elaborate ELABORATE!!!

Okay, I think I'm good now.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Elaborate.
Sorry! It's 2 in the morning and I've been up for several days straight :oops:

Elaborate Elaborate Elaborate Elaborate ELABORATE!!!

Okay, I think I'm good now.
:lol: Why no sleep? And no worries. My brother said "apposed" instead of "supposed" until he was 12. xD
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:

Yep. "If I'll let him do me he'll think of me as a real woman, and not a pitiful little girl."

Teenagers tend to think messed up things like that.
Sadly, many boys take advantage of this to bed the girl, and then dump her.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote::lol: Why no sleep? And no worries. My brother said "apposed" instead of "supposed" until he was 12. xD
Insomnia. And yeah, but I'm on the verge of turning 18 in less than a month and I'm known for having semi-good English skills. So when I'm caught making a mistake, (which happens often due to fast typing) I can't help but feel flustered :oops:

But back to Hanako's scene, I liked it, but I also agreed that it was incredibly emotional and overwhelming. The fact that they played Painful History during the entire scene just made the whole thing feel even more tense and slightly depressing.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Was refreshing to see plot-driven sex, instead of the typical sex-driven plot.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:Was refreshing to see plot-driven sex, instead of the typical sex-driven plot.
I absolutely agree.