Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shadowstalk

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by Shadowstalk »

I almost died of laughter during the blindfold scene with Lilly. Usually it would have just been this sheer sigh out of pity, but something told me to laugh.

As for the Hanako scene, that was incredibly just awkward, not that that's a bad thing.

Shizune's scenes were quite interesting if you're into that kind of thing, and well Misha's felt just wrong in general.

I'm not very good with words if you can't tell by now. I wish I could paint a picture as well as some of you guys. :mrgreen:
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Emi's were hot, with the exception of the comically awkward shed scene.

Shizune's were all good. Council room scene is best. (Misha's is uncomfortable, which negated my reason for choosing it in the first place. :()

Lilly's were great. Mmm, Lilly. :twisted:

Hanako's was unpleasant.

Rin's was dramatically powerful but still erotically enjoyable.

Jigoro and Othello's hidden gay scene, now...That was a thing to behold.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote: Jigoro and Othello's hidden gay scene, now...That was a thing to behold.
Xanatos. What. The. Fuck.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Got to agree that Emi's scenes were kinda fappable. Since so far shes the one girl who enjoys sex just for fun. Of course I still have Lily and Shizune to get to.
Xanatos wrote:

Ugh, you got the pre-order dlc didn't you, you lucky bastard.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
I'm clicking on every piece of goddamn background in every scene possible until I see some white-on-blue hair action.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Jigoro and Othello's hidden gay scene, now...That was a thing to behold.
Xanatos. What. The. Fuck.
Pft. Hater.

@pandaphil: Lilly enjoys it...But you'll get to that. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:@pandaphil: Lilly enjoys it...But you'll get to that. xD
Rather glad to know there's a sexy scene involving a blindfold (funny thing, i thought of making a Hisao/Lilly fanfic that had to do with her blindfolding him. It wasn't anything sexual though)
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Here I go, posting more random thoughts.

Just finished up act 3 of Lilly's story, and my goodness. Being an older person myself, I really love her more mature attitudes, compared to the relative girlishness of Emi, Rin, and Hanako. It really does feel more like we're equals, and I appreciate that. Also knowign that Hanako knows and supports us is a wonderful feeling. Thats the one thing I missed from Hanako's route, is seeing Lilly's reaction to our new found feelings.

My only real dissapointment is that most of the nude shots of her just don't seem to do her justice.

One thing I love about KS is that the girls seem (apart from Hanako) to really enjoy themselves. I admit I've never actually played an H game before, just seen a lot of screenshots and for the most part I find the the various frightened eyes and pained expressions from the female characters pretty darn disturbing. That plus bodily fluids gushing all over the place. Ick. I'm just glad the KS writers decided to avoid that route.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

This picture accurately describes how I feel about the H-scenes.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

KeiichiO wrote:This picture accurately describes how I feel about the H-scenes.

http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.ph ... 187354.png
wat?
Last edited by Silentcook on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote images that were just posted, people...
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm tripping. :shock:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote: I really love her more mature attitudes, compared to the relative girlishness of Emi, Rin, and Hanako.
In what world is Rin girly? For that matter, in what world are maturity and "girlishness" mutually exclusive? :lol:

@KeiichiO: Holy anal genocide, Batman, what the fuck is that? o_o
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote: I really love her more mature attitudes, compared to the relative girlishness of Emi, Rin, and Hanako.
In what world is Rin girly? For that matter, in what world are maturity and "girlishness" mutually exclusive? :lol:

Well she and Emi do look like they're about 12.

I dunno, maybe its not so much immaturity but the fact that Lilly isn't weighed down with tons of emotional problems like the others.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Well she and Emi do look like they're about 12.

I dunno, maybe its not so much immaturity but the fact that Lilly isn't weighed down with tons of emotional problems like the others.
Well, she sort of is, she just doesn't bug you with them. :P And Rin doesn't look 12 at all.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Well she and Emi do look like they're about 12.

Well, she sort of is, she just doesn't bug you with them. :P And Rin doesn't look 12 at all.
Considering Rin's height difference over Emi she does look considerably older.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.