Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Hehe... :3
Oh my god... That's... the most beautiful/epic depiction of Miki I've ever seen.

A nude chainsaw murderer? I think that'd make the perfect plot for a horror story :lol:
It kind of is already, except the whole nude part. Evil dead/Army of Darkness. That is a nice picture of her though. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Quazzy

Post by Quazzy »

Hey, this thread seems pretty popular! Maybe I'll stop by and see what's up!
Some hot Kenji on Emi action.
Some hot Hisao on Kenji action.
Allusions to some hot Kenji on Kenji action.
:|
Welp....

Kinda want to see Miki all decked out in Lollipop Chainsaw shit now...
Umber

Post by Umber »

Quazzy wrote:Hey, this thread seems pretty popular! Maybe I'll stop by and see what's up!
KenjEmi/His-enji/Kenj-enji
:|
Welp....
Welcome to the forums. I'd like to introduce you to a train. Ignore the lack of tread.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

...Wow. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

Heh. Don't know if to go laugh or cry in a corner. Thanks for a sleepless night guys.

Oh right, need to put some input on the erm, canon H-scenes.

Emi: As shown in this thread, range from typical high school inexperience to pretty hilarious. Heard the Hivemind in an interview say he couldn't write an H-scene with a straight face, so I'm glad he went with the awkward route. Made it more... authentic. Artists may have taken it a bit far, but surprisingly made good comic relief. And infamy.
Lilly: Not much to say here in critique. Tasteful fantasy. Feel bad for a guy who almost gets a heart attack from sex though. Wait... feeling bad for a guy dying from sex? What the hell am I talking about?!? :lol:
Hanako: Emotionally strong. Maybe a bit too strong, if you get what I mean. Comes off abrupt and somewhat out of nowhere, but hey, it is a VN with adult themes, so they needed to put it somewhere, and it works. Definitely not something bad though (cough) four letter word that implies no consent, (cough), like many have said.
Shizune: Didn't see that first scene coming. I laughed later at the fact of how infuriated Jigoro would be if he found out that happened there. Funny stuff aside, probably the most erotic H-scene in the game (put down your pitchforks, please, it is only an opinion). The other scene also brings that same feeling of risk from doing the deed in a room that isn't that private. I guess, invigorating, would be the word.
Rin: Feels. So many feels. Supports the rest of the arc's roller coaster ride of happy and sad/angry scenes. I felt rather detacted after reading those scenes though. Not sure why.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
muliebrity

Post by muliebrity »

KeiichiO wrote:
Oh my god... That's... the most beautiful/epic depiction of Miki I've ever seen.
Agreed. I already wanted Miki, now I want to kill Zombies with Miki.
<Xanatos>: Most certainly, matriarch appreciator.
My hobby: taking Xan quotes out of context.
Unorthodox KS Fanart
I loved every minute of KS, every route.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Yeah, she is sort of cute. I think Four Leaf should do a expansion for Miki, Saki and Rika.
Attachments
Miki lolipop.png
Miki lolipop.png (577.12 KiB) Viewed 3270 times
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

muliebrity wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Agreed. I already wanted Miki, now I want to kill Zombies with Miki.
Resident Evil 7: With the new renowned Stump-brella Corporation.

@Arc: Completely agree with you. I wish 4LS wouldn't play such a dirty trick on us... I would like a Miki route the most. I though that she was incredibly attractive and deserved more screen time. Too bad...
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote: Resident Evil 7: With the new renowned Stump-brella Corporation.

@Arc: Completely agree with you. I wish 4LS wouldn't play such a dirty trick on us... I would like a Miki route the most. I though that she was incredibly attractive and deserved more screen time. Too bad...
Rin Valentine. Miki Alomar. Emi Birkin. Lilly Wong. Jigoro Wesker, because why not.

Kenji is Hunk.

Also, Miki as in "Get-with-Miki-in-Act-1" or "Somehow-betray-Hanako-during-her-arc" kind of Miki?

A Miki arc would be interesting, though I can only rely on fanfics for the possibilities of what her 'Can you...' question is. Hopefully not something about lending a helping hand.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Hopefully not something about lending a helping hand.
Didn't Rin already ask that in her route?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Hopefully not something about lending a helping hand.
Didn't Rin already ask that in her route?
Yeah. Not sure what your point is though.

Ironic H-scene: Miki's first moment with Hisao starts off with a handjob. But Rin didn't do anything with her feet in her arc, so...
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Didn't some one say that Miki and Misha was originally meant to have their own paths but it was cut?
Attachments
Misha X Miki.png
Misha X Miki.png (389.18 KiB) Viewed 3218 times
Last edited by ArcCain on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Umber

Post by Umber »

ArcCain wrote:Didn't some one say that Miki and Misha was originally men to have their own paths but it was cut?
I know Misha did, not sure about Miki.

But anyways, that picture would've been quite an interesting H-scene. Wonder what the context could be.

edit (in response to Oddball's reply): Really? Huh, I thought Misha really did have an arc. Got to look into that, then, before I mess up on more beta-ish stuff. And I didn't even know anything related to a Miki side story...

Interesting.
Last edited by Umber on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Umber wrote:
ArcCain wrote:Didn't some one say that Miki and Misha was originally men to have their own paths but it was cut?
I know Misha did, not sure about Miki.

But anyways, that picture would've been quite an interesting H-scene. Wonder what the context could be.
Misha was never intended to have her own path. Miki on the other hand had a brief side story that was told from her point of view. I don't think it was going to focus on romance, but I might be mistaken.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Not sure I'd want to see an expansion of the original game. I'm quite happy with how Hisao and our five girls stories turn out.

I'd actually prefer a spin-off, with Miki, Misha, and some of the other secondary characters in their own stories.
Last edited by pandaphil on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.