A scenario with the one you love

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: A scenario with the one you love

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Welcome to the club...
I... Really don't think we should encourage that kind of posting. Rules are here for a reason and it's expected of new users to read the FAQ and etc. before they post even one single word. And that's leaving aside the fact the guy apparently didn't read much (if anything) of this thread aside from the original post. Sorry if i come off as rude or anything like that, but tolerance of such newbness is not only potentially irritating, it could also be detrimental to the forums (Even if this is mostly a joke thread)
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Re: A scenario with the one you love

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Welcome to the club...
I... Really don't think we should encourage that kind of posting. Rules are here for a reason and it's expected of new users to read the FAQ and etc. before they post even one single word. And that's leaving aside the fact the guy apparently didn't read much (if anything) of this thread aside from the original post. Sorry if i come off as rude or anything like that, but tolerance of such newbness is not only potentially irritating, it could also be detrimental to the forums (Even if this is mostly a joke thread)
The only post one needs to read to effectively join any topic is the original post of the topic. I see no problem.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."