A scenario with the one you love

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dream

Re: A scenario with the one you love

Post by Dream »

One of two: I would either become Hisao and try to help all of the girls as much as a friend could, as well as Hisao himself. Or i would choose Takashi (that's how the ear-less painter kid is called, right?) And try to get him to be more sociable or nice to people, somehow i always had the impression he was a rather isolated and somewhat rageful/miserable person.

That said, i wonder how often would i be tempted by the idea of doing something i couldn't get away with on my normal life, or that i wouldn't want as a part of my past. I like to think i wouldn't have any problems resisting said temptations.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:One of two: I would either become Hisao and try to help all of the girls as much as a friend could, as well as Hisao himself. Or i would choose Takashi (that's how the ear-less painter kid is called, right?) And try to get him to be more sociable or nice to people, somehow i always had the impression he was a rather isolated and somewhat rageful/miserable person.

That said, i wonder how often would i be tempted by the idea of doing something i couldn't get away with on my normal life, or that i wouldn't want as a part of my past. I like to think i wouldn't have any problems resisting said temptations.
...Earless painter kid? What... O.o;
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:...Earless painter kid? What... O.o;
There is a kid on Hisao's class (and also in the art class if you go for Rin's route) Who, if i remember correctly, apparently has to walk with a cane and seems to have lost one of his ears. Pretty much everytime Hisao mentioned him in his narration (which really wasn't much anyways) he was described as aloof and somewhat pissed off.

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
There is a kid on Hisao's class (and also in the art class if you go for Rin's route) Who, if i remember correctly, apparently has to walk with a cane and seems to have lost one of his ears. Pretty much everytime Hisao mentioned him in his narration (which really wasn't much anyways) he was described as aloof and somewhat pissed off.
I remember Rin talking about a blind painter. Didn't recall any ear loss. :lol: Poor dude.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:
I remember Rin talking about a blind painter. Didn't recall any ear loss. :lol: Poor dude.
I always called him Van Gogh in my mind. :lol: The earless kid, that is, not the blind one. ;) The blind one is Steve. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Never watched quantum leap before, and isn't this a little closer to an RP? But let's give it a shot...

I'll be Kenji. Of all people, why him? Firstly I'll be the one person that will influence Hisao indirectly and for 30 days I'll guide him to Shizune (ohohoho) and play cupid. Secondly I'll be his voice of reason that will encourage him to help all the girls and overall make his life--and those around him--a turn for the better.

At the end of the 30 days I'll return as Kenji and disappear into the background. He can brood all he want after, but I'll tell him he helped his ally 'infiltrate the feminist rank' and made the world around him a better place 8)

A new scenario should be up soon, anyone want to give a shot?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Boppin

Post by Boppin »

I'd be Hisao. Then I'd chill out and be friends with everybody instead of just going for a romantic lead towards anyone. Don't really have any plans as to who I'd court or anything, would just let that play out by ear. Monday paint with Rin, Tuesday read with Hanako, Wednesday tea with Lilly, Thursday running with Emi, Friday assisting student council. Something like that, where I could chill out with everyone at some point and be able to enjoy the company. I'd just live life to its fullest without falling to my death from the roof of a school. Que sera, sera and all that.

Too bad it's so hard to actually keep up with schedules like that in the real world. I tire out easily and have to take lots of time to relax or else I get stressed out. You know what? Hell, I'll make friends with Yuuko. We share a lot in common and it would be nice to converse with someone who suffers the same problems I do.
Emibro, Hanabro, Lilly Lover, [Rin KinImage], Feminist, Two-timer
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Aight, new scenario. Since we're near that "fated end of the world"-crap, might as well go around there shall we? (If 12/21/12 isn't the end of the world, then the Mayan is officially history's most successful troll)

SCENARIO III:
It's the apocalypse--let's say it's something like a nuclear catastrophe akin to Fallout universe or something along that line. You're supplied with food and water that will last for a week before you and whoever you choose will have to go, hunt, scavenge, and do whatever it takes to survive. Who will you take with you, what will you do, and if worse comes to worse what is your drastic measure if you're unable to secure resources for two in a week's time.

Do your worse :twisted:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I'll take Kenji with me. Either he's useful, or I'll use him as bait. :twisted:

EDIT: I'll take Rin instead. You gotta think about reproduction. :lol:
Last edited by OtakuNinja on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Take Rin. While she distracts other survivors with her spacey rambling, I knock them unconscious and loot their stuff.
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Shizune, I choose you! It will be like a game for her.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Shizune without a doubt, most capable survivor and most likely to keep her shit together throught all the horror. Method of surviving would be something like scavenging or looking out for some human settlement, most likely living as nomads occasionally installing ourselves on some abandoned building/refuge for months. If worse came to worst, i imagine i would do something like sneaking out at night without Shizune noticing, never to return.

My life ends in the Wasteland.

MaybeL8er

Post by MaybeL8er »

hmmmmm... interesting idea...
lots of different possible perspectives...

personally sure there is the whole ethical issues to deal with creating a disabled as such person deliberately...
and so might not be the best idea...

but if I was suddenly able to just meet and get to know one of the ks girls, definitely Lilly...

(she was kinda my first choice from the start although I accidentally got Emi first time around... guess that's just my character acting out.. too determined to push myself lol)

[side note done ; Emi, Lilly, Shizune (who I guess I didn't really enjoy her personality so much... just me I guess)... and yet to do the other two (or three if you count kenji xD)]

and yes I am a newbie xD
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MaybeL8er wrote:hmmmmm... interesting idea...

personally sure there is the whole ethical issues to deal with creating a disabled as such person deliberately...

but if I was suddenly able to just meet and get to know one of the ks girls, definitely Lilly...

(she was kinda my first choice from the start although I accidentally got Emi first time around... guess that's just my character acting out.. too determined to push myself lol)

[side note done ; Emi, Lilly, Shizune (who I guess I didn't really enjoy her personality so much... just me I guess)... and yet to do the other two (or three if you count kenji xD)]

and yes I am a newbie xD
Welcome to the club...
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

MaybeL8er wrote:hmmmmm... interesting idea...

and yes I am a newbie xD

Get ready for awesome, Lilly's is by far the best route in the game.

Watch out for these: Example text, don't look unless you want to ruin something! They usually contain spoilers. Duh.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.