A scenario with the one you love

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: A scenario with the one you love

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Xanatos wrote: Hanako's arc is great...I had to grab a guide to get the neutral end after the good and bad though. :lol: There's a scene in Emi's that pretty much demands a guide too.
Aye. I'm currently in Act 4, during her birthday, and I have to say, the urge to not review a chart to make sure things end well is difficult, but I have to trust in my judgement.
Besides, that would be cheating.

Edit: And literally after typing this, instead of trusting my judgement, I've gone with Lilly's.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Hanako's arc is great...I had to grab a guide to get the neutral end after the good and bad though. :lol: There's a scene in Emi's that pretty much demands a guide too.
Aye. I'm currently in Act 4, during her birthday, and I have to say, the urge to not review a chart to make sure things end well is difficult, but I have to trust in my judgement.
Besides, that would be cheating.

Edit: And literally after typing this, instead of trusting my judgement, I've gone with Lilly's.
:lol: Good plan. That should be the good end for you then. Go back and grab the bad and neutral after, they're still pretty good. The neutral depressed me almost more than the bad...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Aye. I'm currently in Act 4, during her birthday, and I have to say, the urge to not review a chart to make sure things end well is difficult, but I have to trust in my judgement. Besides, that would be cheating.
Pretty much, i can't say i understand the urge to check a chart so as to not get a bad ending though. In the whole VN i go with the mentality of "You deserve whatever ending you get" As in that the choices i take are the ones i honestly believe in, thus should face and deserve whichever retribution i would get from those decisions. Well, Hisao is pretty much his own character and there's also that to consider, but you get what i mean surely.
Good plan. That should be the good end for you then. Go back and grab the bad and neutral after, they're still pretty good. The neutral depressed me almost more than the bad...
Assuming you're referring to Hanako's route, i agree. Bad ending was more intense but in the neutral one there is this unshakeable and constant feeling of distance and sorrow, only helped by the sense false happiness on the whole scene, nocturne playing, and Hisao's final narration. Plus the bad ending is probably not as bad for Hanako as the neutral ending is.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:Aye. I'm currently in Act 4, during her birthday, and I have to say, the urge to not review a chart to make sure things end well is difficult, but I have to trust in my judgement. Besides, that would be cheating.
Pretty much, i can't say i understand the urge to check a chart so as to not get a bad ending though. In the whole VN i go with the mentality of "You deserve whatever ending you get" As in that the choices i take are the ones i honestly believe in, thus should face and deserve whichever retribution i would get from those decisions. Well, Hisao is pretty much his own character and there's also that to consider, but you get what i mean surely.
Good plan. That should be the good end for you then. Go back and grab the bad and neutral after, they're still pretty good. The neutral depressed me almost more than the bad...
Assuming you're referring to Hanako's route, i agree. Bad ending was more intense but in the neutral one there is this unshakeable and constant feeling of distance and sorrow, only helped by the sense false happiness on the whole scene, nocturne playing, and Hisao's final narration. Plus the bad ending is probably not as bad for Hanako as the neutral ending is.
Well, the bad ends up with her hating everyone. At least the neutral is something. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Well, the bad ends up with her hating everyone. At least the neutral is something. :lol:
Which is pretty much the reason for why i prefer the bad ending. It might be a pretty bad reaction, but it's at least a reaction. The neutral end always struck me as that she just accepted or resigned herself to be nothing forever, and Hisao is never going to move forward, thus nothing is going to change. That's pretty horrible and deppressing to me

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Well, the bad ends up with her hating everyone. At least the neutral is something. :lol:
Which is pretty much the reason for why i prefer the bad ending. It might be a pretty bad reaction, but it's at least a reaction. The neutral end always struck me as that she just accepted or resigned herself to be nothing forever, and Hisao is never going to move forward, thus nothing is going to change. That's pretty horrible and deppressing to me
I dunno...No change is better than change that ruins everything.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Back to the topic, uh...This is a thing.

And so is this...

From the site: Kissenger enables three modes of interaction:
2. Human to Robot kiss: enabling an intimate relationship with a robot, such technology provides a new facility for closer and more realistic interactions between humans and robots. In this scenario, one set of artificial lips is integrated in a humanoid robot.
3. Human to Virtual character physical/virtual kiss: provides a link between the virtual and real worlds. Here, humans can kiss virtual characters while playing games and receive physical kisses from their favorite virtual characters. Further, Kissenger can be integrated into modern communication devices to facilitate the interactive communication between natural and technologically mediated environments and enhance human tele-presence.

So...Yeah, people are trying to make this scenario something that can happen...Hooray for science?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Is it time for a new scenario yet?

If nobody else has one, I got something.
Not Dead Yet
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Yes. Preferably something that is not borderline psychotic (and delegalized in any sane country three picoseconds after technological possibility of doing this).
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
Dream

Post by Dream »

Yeah, more than one week has passed already. And i too hope the next scenario doesn't have such... glaring flaws.

Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oddball wrote:Is it time for a new scenario yet?

If nobody else has one, I got something.
Sure, give it a shot! Why not churn our creativity a little?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

So, let's do something a little bit more light this time.

Ever watch Quantum Leap?

Well, that's what's going to happen. For 30 days you will take the place of the character of your choice with the goal of making at leas one person's life better that it currently is. The rest of the people will see, hear, and interact with you as if you are that character. For instance, if you choose Lilly, people will see you as Lilly, you will sound like Lilly, and you will have the necessary information and skills to pass yourself off as Lilly. You will not, however be hampered by the person;'s disability. You also cannot reveal to anyone that you are NOT this person.

30 days. After that, you go back to your own life and whoever you replace gets informed of what you were doing and goes back to being who they were.

So, who do you become and what do you do?
Not Dead Yet
Mader Levap

Post by Mader Levap »

Oddball wrote:You will not, however be hampered by the person;'s disability. You also cannot reveal to anyone that you are NOT this person.
This will be hard for certain disabilities, like Lilly's. And what exactly "not hampered" means for someone like Rin? Ghost hands? I propose leaving disabilities as is.
Image Proud member of Polish Route - group that translated Katawa Shoujo to Polish. Full translation released!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

The answer to this question is obvious; of course I'll become Hisao and date Lilly. :D Without arrythmia, it doesn't matter if I choose the "deadliest route". :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:The answer to this question is obvious; of course I'll become Hisao and date Lilly. :D Without arrythmia, it doesn't matter if I choose the "deadliest route". :lol:
Great plan. :lol:

I'd become Misha and seduce Shizune with mah drills. :mrgreen: