Least favorite girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Who is your least favorite girl in Katawa Shoujo?

Lilly
7%
Hanako
9%
Rin
19%
Emi
15%
Shizune
28%
Misha
7%
Yuuko
5%
Akira
No votes
Meiko
No votes
Miki
3%
Sae
5%
Other (please specify)
1%

Total votes: 74

OtakuNinja

Re: Least favorite girl?

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Shizunes route was kinda boring, since all you had to do was read. :|
It's a visual NOVEL. It's nothing BUT reading. :lol:
Well excuse me for wanting a little more action when I'm reading! :lol:
The route was good, but I would've preferred at least one option in each arc. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Shizunes route was kinda boring, since all you had to do was read. :|
It's a visual NOVEL. It's nothing BUT reading. :lol:
Well excuse me for wanting a little more action when I'm reading! :lol:
The route was good, but I would've preferred at least one option in each arc. :)
Eh, I just felt too disconnected from her, what with her being mute and all. Sure, it's a text game, but with all the others, I at least have a voice in mind. :lol: Her bad end was fucking sad though...

I've got one last ending (the good one) to get in Rin's path and I'll have 100%...And holy FUCK, her path has a ton of choices. I actually had to cave and do save files for this one. XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote: Eh, I just felt too disconnected from her, what with her being mute and all. Sure, it's a text game, but with all the others, I at least have a voice in mind. :lol: Her bad end was fucking sad though...

I've got one last ending (the good one) to get in Rin's path and I'll have 100%...And holy FUCK, her path has a ton of choices. I actually had to cave and do save files for this one. XD
I have most bad/neutral endings left before I get 100%.
Rin's good ending was really heartwarming. It affected my life in a major way. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Eh, I just felt too disconnected from her, what with her being mute and all. Sure, it's a text game, but with all the others, I at least have a voice in mind. :lol: Her bad end was fucking sad though...

I have most bad/neutral endings left before I get 100%.
Rin's good ending was really heartwarming. It affected my life in a major way. :)
I got....Emi's bad end first, after the picnic (what I call the default end: I ALWAYS get these in VNs first XD). A few bad ones I got deliberately...Rin's I got just by screwing up.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."