Myshina.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Camoufrage

Re: Myshina.

Post by Camoufrage »

Just so everyone knows, I was mistaken. It was not her ex who broke in. It must have been a robber or something.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Just so everyone knows, I was mistaken. It was not her ex who broke in. It must have been a robber or something.
Your new avatar is crazy. I approve.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Just so everyone knows, I was mistaken. It was not her ex who broke in. It must have been a robber or something.
I love it too :lol:
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Xanatos wrote:
Higurashi mental bitches.
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

theartificial wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Higurashi mental bitches.
No. Go finish the show :P

But seriously. Myshina will be out for the next few weeks as an FYI.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:No. Go finish the show :P

I haven't even started the show! And aw. :( I shall magically deliver a cliche card filled with cliche condolences through my interwebz.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Camoufrage wrote:
theartificial wrote: Higurashi mental bitches.
No. Go finish the show :P

But.. no headphones. It feels like it's betrayal of some sort. :(

What do you mean?
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

But. What. The.

Sincerely, I have no words right now. I've been away for just one single day and now this. And I'm feeling, I don't know, maybe a bit guilty because of my last post on HBHC:
ShinigamiKenji wrote: Now, I'm beginning to worry about Myshina... It's been a while since we last heard of her, with that Mr. Game&Watch and all stalking s***.
Man, feeling a bit bad now. First time I feel bad over someone I met on the internet. In fact, first time I feel bad over someone in a few years. Given how I was before meeting KS, I think I've improved a bit.

Anyway, enough of my whining, hope you do get better soon, Myshchan! Remember, you're still owing me that avatar you said you'd make for me!! Wahaha~!!

(For someone that had no words, I've written quite a bit...)
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

So Myshina might actually be a creepy lying greasy fat guy from Wisconsin or something...Details are pending.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Well , I think course it sounds very dramatical, that someone would get into such relational problems and then get robbed by a stranger and end up in the hospital. It does sound like something that wouldn't happen in reality, because it's "too bad to happen". So it may be an elaborate troll. But, but if there's one thing that I've learned though the HBHC thread, it's that all sort of "unlikely" bad things really happen and really exist. We've had all sorts of abusive parents, out-of-control siblings, someone who's girlfriend lost her memory in traffic accident, several people with a serious handicap, etc. There's no way of knowing if someone on the internet is speaking the truth, but for the HBHC, I normally assume people are saying the truth unless there are serious reasons to think otherwise. Also, if you think about it, someone who makes up such stories in order to get sympathy from others, isn't that also a pathetic kind of person? I daresay such trolls are definitely in need of the HBHC, if only they'd be honest enough to tell their true story.

All that aside, and assuming that the story is true, I hope that Myshina will get well soon, and that the French police and justice won't bungle and manage to lock up the person who hurt her for a long time. Finally I hope that, although the burden and shock will be great, that she also recovers mentally as much as that is possible, and doesn't become too cynical. She's had the worst of luck until now, so I hope everything will get better, and that she will meet people who truly care for her and make her happy as she makes them happy.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Damn, I had been wondering. What a fucking shame. Was it her ex who did it, and how did you find out?

I hope she's alright.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Sorry to bump this thread, but but does anyone know anything more?
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Beoran wrote:Sorry to bump this thread, but but does anyone know anything more?
My bet's on "dead" until something proves otherwise.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Xanatos wrote: My bet's on "dead" until something proves otherwise.
That's a bit frosty, don't ya' think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Xanatos wrote: My bet's on "dead" until something proves otherwise.
That's a bit frosty, don't ya' think?
If you always assume the worst, life will be full of pleasant surprises.