Its okay, I care :P
ytr191

Re: all these old threads...

Post by ytr191 »

Camoufrage wrote:
ytr191 wrote:They just dont care about me and my tulpa Hanako at all do they
/hug

Im sure if Hanako had a body of her own she would hug you too.
For Shu
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

ytr191 wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
ytr191 wrote:They just dont care about me and my tulpa Hanako at all do they
/hug

Im sure if Hanako had a body of her own she would hug you too.
I'm sure she would, friend.
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Last I checked, all of the lead story devs were male. That includes Aura and Suriko.

(See, that's why I don't use female avatars or play female characters for online games... :P)
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

Nyzer wrote:Last I checked, all of the lead story devs were male. That includes Aura and Suriko.

(See, that's why I don't use female avatars or play female characters for online games... :P)
But, playing female characters is kinda fun mate for trolling people :lol:
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Nyzer wrote:Last I checked, all of the lead story devs were male. That includes Aura and Suriko.

The only reason Camo hasn't become cemented in my mind as his avatar is the voice doesn't match well...But Aura is totally still that anime.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:

The only reason Camo hasn't become cemented in my mind as his avatar is the voice doesn't match well...But Aura is totally still that anime.
Jesus I'd be one strange lady wouldn't I?
Nyzer

Post by Nyzer »

Would that be your "disability"? An extremely deep voice, perhaps something to do with the throat?
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Nyzer wrote:Would that be your "disability"? An extremely deep voice, perhaps something to do with the throat?
No, I'd have no torso.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

His disability is that he lives in a cave and likes birds way too much. 8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

As for the actual topic, I love going back to some of the oldest threads (not just in this forum) and seeing what some of the ideas and characters were like before they were fully cemented.

There were some odd ideas put forward. I'm not just talking about the bad ending bloodbaths either.

One that I particularly liked and I don't recall if it was an actual dev that wrote it or it was just a tryout writing sample started with some people trying to rape Hanako. Hisao stepped in and tried to attack them and he ended up getting his ass kicked too. Then Lilly showed up and saved them both with her martial arts skills and attack dog. It was meant as a serious scene too. There seemed to be lots of fight scenes when they were still in the brainstorming phase.
Not Dead Yet
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:As for the actual topic, I love going back to some of the oldest threads (not just in this forum) and seeing what some of the ideas and characters were like before they were fully cemented.

There were some odd ideas put forward. I'm not just talking about the bad ending bloodbaths either.

One that I particularly liked and I don't recall if it was an actual dev that wrote it or it was just a tryout writing sample started with some people trying to rape Hanako. Hisao stepped in and tried to attack them and he ended up getting his ass kicked too. Then Lilly showed up and saved them both with her martial arts skills and attack dog. It was meant as a serious scene too. There seemed to be lots of fight scenes when they were still in the brainstorming phase.
...That is not a serious scene. No. :lol:
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

When was this troll active? I've only been sleep for about 7 hours, is that all it took for him to spam it up?

Its interesting seeing old threads though, kind of sad that a lot of those people don't come around anymore.
ytr191

Post by ytr191 »

Oddball wrote:As for the actual topic, I love going back to some of the oldest threads (not just in this forum) and seeing what some of the ideas and characters were like before they were fully cemented.

My tulpa Hanako is glad that it wasnt a real scene
For Shu
yummines

Post by yummines »

i'm not sure which troll you're talking about. theres one guy ive seen a lot recently but i dont think hes a troll.

meanwhile back to the topic it seems Mirronm (or however you spell it) doesn't post anymore. i kind of wish he did, he always posted really long and detailed posts about everything really. especially reading into Rin's route.