What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

What character do you feel as though you most relate to?

Hisao
12%
Hanako
26%
Lilly
7%
Rin
16%
Emi
6%
Shizune
7%
Misha
9%
Kenji
5%
Akira
2%
Hideaki
1%
Yuuko
4%
Mutou
6%

Total votes: 178

RadioactiveData

Re: What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?

Post by RadioactiveData »

Misha around friends and family

Hanako anywhere else
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

theartificial wrote:
ericngui13 wrote:Yes, surely Hisao one of my fav.. (if no Hisao, how the story be happen). Lily, of course, also is my fav..she have motherly and caring to others, especialy Hanako.. Hanako, in other hand, is very shy and make Hisao ( eventually me also) curious about her.... But I mostly pick Lily...cause all her characteristic have make me fonded with her. I love you, Lily!!! ( Hope she existed in reality, who knows?!!) 8)
The topic is, 'What Characters Do You Find Yourself Most Like?' so I think you've posted that in the wrong place. :lol:
Sorry, my English is not good. Need to improve my English, coz i want to become English teacher in Japan, just like her..hehehe. :mrgreen:
avid fan of Lilly.Love her path and currently playing her path, again!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/shirakawa.eriko
Email: hayate.senou@yahoo.com

Add me if u want to be my friend!
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

Actually, my personality and Lilly are same..like quiet places and I love tea...

theartificial

Post by theartificial »

ericngui13 wrote:Actually, my personality and Lilly are same..like quiet places and I love tea...
There we go, matched the topic. :lol:
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
ericngui13

Post by ericngui13 »

Actually, my personality and Lilly are same..like quiet places, loves English..and i enjoyed drinking tea...relaxing

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hanako: I tend to keep to myself and minimize my presence as much as possible around people, even going so far as to nearly cling to any company I may be with, as she does with Lilly. Any familiar with my story in HBHC will know why. I've even been prone to the occasional breakdown akin to when Hanako's birthday is mentioned in class.

Hideaki: I generally don't bother with tact. If I have something to say, it'll be said outright. If I don't particularly care for something, I'll say so without hesitation. Euphemisms, beating around the bush, all that nonsense just wastes breath. Directness, whatever the other consequences, avoids a lot of miscommunication and difficulty. Saves time too.

Lilly: I prefer quiet far more than noise. And I don't waste words, tending to only say what's needed in any situation. Meaningless small talk has never been a hobby of mine. Such pointless banter only serves two purposes: Building to more serious matters or (99% of the time) as filler for when there's nothing to say. My thinking has always been "If there's nothing to say, quit trying to say things".

Rin: When I do talk, it'll usually be in short clips of speech, and not always understandable to (or necessarily meant for) external parties.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Shizune ~35% - I tend to be particularly blunt and quick to pull people along. I'm kinda terrible at getting along with people because I'm not great at communicating my intentions. I've also had a tendency to be competitive over stupid things for no apparent reason.

Rin ~35% - Having that artistic streak and a philosopher's ability to ramble, I catch myself over-describing things all the time in daily speech. I've also had trouble relating to my own creative endeavors; often having no explanation for the source of their inspiration. With effort I can usually identify the origin of my ideas, but it takes a lot of effort and time - mush longer than I usually got when someone asked me directly. My brain seems to spew out the solution without reflecting on why it's the answer.

Hanako ~30% - I've always been shy around new people. I can easily get comfortable with someone over time, but initial meetings are still terrifying for me. I've also got a history of being the subject of teasing and ridicule for various reasons, but I haven't ever been prone to panic attacks or extreme social awkwardness. I internalize the discomfort and get tense, but it works its way out once I can get out of public view.
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

Hanako would be closest. I tend to be somewhat antisocial and uncomfortable around people i do not know, and stay like that until i can establish common ground with them. People i have warmed up to said i give off a very cold vibe, which is not my intention, but it happens. If i cant find common ground i tend to get bored of the conversation and try to cut it short and move on. I warm up pretty easily if i find that common ground though, or if i am around a person enough. Not really Hanako but i am nothing like the other girls.

I may have a dash of Rin though. When people do get to know me, i tend to spout off stuff that doesnt make a lot of sense to anyone but me or just makes them go what? My friends got used to this and laugh now, but new people i have warmed up to not so much.

I think thats the best i can do at evaulating my personality.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Man of Science, Yes I am
So Mutou is My Man.

Although I don't look depressed and I am not Batman.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:Man of Science, Yes I am
So Mutou is My Man.

Although I don't look depressed and I am not Batman.
Remind me to never brofist Nurse again. Having a party like that and just shunning Hisao...What a cunt. Shitty impersonation of Chester Cheetah too. :x
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Vivi239

Post by Vivi239 »

I would have to say Hanako, Rin and Kenji.

Hanako because of how quiet and shy I am around people I don't know, and like her was the target of bullying and such.

Rin because of how philosophical and wise I can be at times.

Kenji because of the fact that I am also a shut in, often locked away in my room playing video games.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

A smarter version of Hisao, because I'm a guy...and Kenji isn't really up to the task of representing me, or anyone sane.

I'm also a bit of an introvert like Hanako, so there's that.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Take Hisao. Yea, all that dumb, easy-to-mold personality and science affinity. Take out a bit of his gloomy mood though.
Now put in some of Rin's random thoughts, and her internal conflict too.
Pour some Emi's way of putting problems aside with being cheerful.
Spice it up with Yuuko's clumsiness and Kenji's shut-in personality. But take care not to add even more craziness.

And there I am. :mrgreen:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
128-Up

Post by 128-Up »

I have admitted to being a Hanako counterpart myself, though I'd like to think some of Lilly's sophistication snuck in there, too...
yummines

Post by yummines »

49% Hanako - im not good with talking to people because im shy and withdrawn. dont have many friends either... (well, some. not many close friends though).
49% Rin - im not good with talking to people because i may mumble and say things that are hard to understand. also i love surreal art.
2% Kenji - i do occasionally do something completely wacky that make people wtf around me