press start to KATAWA SHOUJO

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

LOL WUT

Re: press start to KATAWA SHOUJO

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Ive got "how to IB" fully uploaded with anotations. Gonna make it public tomorrow or the day after. Until then, i should probably work on "press start to DEAD SPACE" since all I have is the audio of that.
Ah Ib the game with the girl in the art show that has no knowlodge of vocabulary or a completely different game?
Dont ruin the surprise, woman!
BITCH IM A DOG
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:BITCH IM A DOG
Quiet, Old Yeller.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:BITCH IM A DOG
Quiet, Old Yeller.
Okay I am not old.

I yell, but I am not old.

Although I am 126 in dog years.

Huh
I guess I am old.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

This thread stopped making sense since LOL WUT said he was a dog. Seriously, the only thing I understood is there would be some "press start to Dead Space" and "press start to Red Dead Redemption". But I'm enjoying it.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:This thread stopped making sense since LOL WUT said he was a dog. Seriously, the only thing I understood is there would be some "press start to Dead Space" and "press start to Red Dead Redemption". But I'm enjoying it.
This thread went from me shamelessly advertising my content to a safe haven for people being REALLY WEIRD. Because truly, what IS the point of this thread? :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:This thread stopped making sense since LOL WUT said he was a dog. Seriously, the only thing I understood is there would be some "press start to Dead Space" and "press start to Red Dead Redemption". But I'm enjoying it.
This thread went from me shamelessly advertising my content to a safe haven for people being REALLY WEIRD. Because truly, what IS the point of this thread? :lol:
This is the point of this thread.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Now that you mention it,naked people swinging dildos and shooting people in the head is totally the point of this thread.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
This is the point of this thread.
Nope. This is the point of this thread. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Haha, Wrong.

This is.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

And here we go on another pointless discussion about the point of the thread... Pointception. Count me in!!

LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:And here we go on another pointless discussion about the point of the thread... Pointception. Count me in!!
WE MUST GO DEEPER!

AND NOT SEXUALLY!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
yummines

Post by yummines »

you're all wrong

this is what the thread is about

D-CUPS
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »