Character theme songs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mysterious Stranger

Re: Character theme songs

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

I thought the Insta-Feels bad ending for the Shizune arc had the perfect theme song for Misha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobZhvXXsTw (major spoilers)
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Y'know... I kinda hate to use an amalgamation, but the dissonance in the songs chosen and the hopeful lilt running through its entirety kinda just works for Hanako.

Boulevard of Broken Songs
AlligatorGuitar

Post by AlligatorGuitar »

Rin- Keep Talking, Pink Floyd

I know this just seems like someone else's opinion, but really listen to the words. It almost quotes her.

And it has STEVEN HAWKING in it.
Rin > Emi > Shizune > Hanako > Lilly
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

AlligatorGuitar wrote:And it has STEVEN HAWKING in it.
So does this, but that doesn't just automatically make it awesome.

Actually, okay, it kinda does.

THIS SONG REALLY MELLOWS ME OUT! I'M REALLY CHILLIN THE MOST HERE! FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I just listened to a song I haven't heard in a while and it made me think of Shizune.

I'm gonna make you go to the link.

It's half-joking, but I could definitely see a video of Shizune doing all that stuff.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:I just listened to a song I haven't heard in a while and it made me think of Shizune.

It's half-joking, but I could definitely see a video of Shizune doing all that stuff.
...Voltaire. God damn it. Sigh...I'll be back after I sing along to this. You jerk. :lol: (Not getting Shizune out of it though...XD)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:
Helbereth wrote:I just listened to a song I haven't heard in a while and it made me think of Shizune.

...Voltaire. God damn it. Sigh...I'll be back after I sing along to this. You jerk. :lol: (Not getting Shizune out of it though...XD)
Perception, not concept. She's misunderstood as being kinda evil... it's hilarious in my head.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Perception, not concept. She's misunderstood as being kinda evil... it's hilarious in my head.
Misunderstood? Bah. Since starting her route, I can't count how many times I've mentally described her and Misha as "you conniving bitches". :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Enemy | wrote:Gotta go fast - Emi
Someone was eventually going to do it, might as well do it now

GOTTA FEEL FAST
GOTTA FEEL FAST
GOTTA FEEL FASTER, FASTER, FASTERFASTERFASHHHHNNNNGGGGGGHHH
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
yummines

Post by yummines »

not sure of a particular theme, but i think if this song came out of the music box i would have been completely fine with it
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I like to imagine everything Kenji does is accompanied by this music...But only he can hear it, which is why nobody else understands how awesome he is.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:I like to imagine everything Kenji does is accompanied by this music...But only he can hear it, which is why nobody else understands how awesome he is.
I'd be more inclined to believe this is what Kenji hears playing in his head most of the day.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I like to imagine everything Kenji does is accompanied by this music...But only he can hear it, which is why nobody else understands how awesome he is.
I'd be more inclined to believe this is what Kenji hears playing in his head most of the day.
:lol: God damn it. He probably hears both, with the former dialed down in the background. Just a nonstop barrage of metal and shit blowing up, it's no wonder he can dress like Gryffindor's gang leader and still believe he's an important person. :lol:
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Helbereth wrote:
Wouldn't be shocked if he also hears a couple of these every now and again.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
Wouldn't be shocked if he also hears a couple of these every now and again.
*click first link, go to nom a spoonful of homemade chili*

*audio starts...pause in mid-nom, stare horrified at screen*

Holy shit.