KS Music that gets to you

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FoxtrotZero

Re: KS Music that gets to you

Post by FoxtrotZero »

lvl5popcap wrote:
the tune itself isn't anything special.
Sarabande is actually a little special, but outside of KS. I study cello and the tune is a part of the instrument's more difficult standard repertoire by the composer Bach. Most people hear only the first two minutes of the suites from TV & movies (The Soloist, Master and Commander, a recent episode of the Colbert Report, etc.). The whole suite is actually over two hours long, and the Sarabande used in KS is about an hour into it.

Ok sorry, back to the topic :D. I think 'Innocence' plays at several pivotal parts of each storyline... like when someone finally reveals something or comes to a realization. When I hear it now it reminds me of those a-ha moments, so it gets me in the feels.
Twas my quote, methinks, not popcaps, and what I meant is the tune itself isn't special to me, but more what it symbolizes.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

What the fuck, did I actually start this thread

I don't even remember that
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
lvl5popcap wrote:
the tune itself isn't anything special.
Sarabande is actually a little special, but outside of KS. I study cello and the tune is a part of the instrument's more difficult standard repertoire by the composer Bach. Most people hear only the first two minutes of the suites from TV & movies (The Soloist, Master and Commander, a recent episode of the Colbert Report, etc.). The whole suite is actually over two hours long, and the Sarabande used in KS is about an hour into it.

Ok sorry, back to the topic :D. I think 'Innocence' plays at several pivotal parts of each storyline... like when someone finally reveals something or comes to a realization. When I hear it now it reminds me of those a-ha moments, so it gets me in the feels.
Twas my quote, methinks, not popcaps, and what I meant is the tune itself isn't special to me, but more what it symbolizes.
That makes sense, and that is what I think everyone was trying to get across, it's not the music necessarily, it's how it's used in the VN.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.