Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Gamera Ramen

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Gamera Ramen »

Xanatos wrote:Misha's head is in reality a spaceship that will fly you into the distance before cruelly exploding and dropping you right onto Shizune's head. Shizune, being the Student Council brat that she is, will then immediately shut down Project Human Projectile.
I'll take 50 tickets.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Gamera Ramen wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Misha's head is in reality a spaceship that will fly you into the distance before cruelly exploding and dropping you right onto Shizune's head. Shizune, being the Student Council brat that she is, will then immediately shut down Project Human Projectile.
I'll take 50 tickets.
But it's clearly malfunctioning...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Gamera Ramen wrote:
I'll take 50 tickets.
But it's clearly malfunctioning...
Give the man his tickets, goddamnit.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Give the man his tickets, goddamnit.
I don't take orders from anybody with a Kingdom Hearts-inspired avatar. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:

DID. YOU. JUST. FUCKING. DISS. KINGDOM HEARTS?

Approximately how much do you value your knees?
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Not a whole lot, actually. I've often thought of hacking off that whole lower leg portion and stuffing kickass rockets into the remaining stumps.

Also, technically, I didn't diss Kingdom Hearts. I just dissed you for liking it. So no, I didn't diss Kingdom Hearts, but I heavily implied such a dissing. :P
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

DID. YOU. JUST. FUCKING. IMPLY THAT YOU JUST DISSED. KINGDOM HEARTS?

Not a whole lot, actually. I've often thought of hacking off that whole lower leg portion and stuffing kickass rockets into the remaining stumps.

Also, technically, I didn't diss Kingdom Hearts. I just dissed you for liking it. So no, I didn't diss Kingdom Hearts, but I heavily implied such a dissing. :P

I fixed it. Regardless, I'll show you your heart after I rip it out of your chest.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I fixed it. Regardless, I'll show you your heart after I rip it out of your chest.
Mortal Kombat did that once.

On topic:

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Pseudogenesis wrote:DID. YOU. JUST. FUCKING. DISS. KINGDOM HEARTS?
Seeing such a visceral reaction, I feel it's my duty to agree with Xanatos' evident insults toward that homely, awful franchise.

KS taught me to speak my mind.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Helbereth wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:DID. YOU. JUST. FUCKING. DISS. KINGDOM HEARTS?
Seeing such a visceral reaction, I feel it's my duty to agree with Xanatos' evident insults toward that homely, awful franchise.

KS taught me to speak my mind.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. It's pretty difficult to get mad over the internet.

That said, your opinion is dumb. BOOM discussion solved.

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Kingdom Hearts would count as Square Enix's most overrated title.
If Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, and XIII-2 didn't exist. At least you could argue that Kingdom Hearts has appeal to people who can tolerate angsty teens and Disney and it's story isn't quite as stupid and convoluted as what Square usually does. But with games like Final Fantasy X which have writing so full of holes it makes Max Payne 3 look like Silent Hill 2 and characters so ear-rapingly annoying it makes Silent Hill 2's voice cast sound like BioShock's voice cast, i seriously question the sanity of anyone who likes it.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

It's quite a stretch to call any of the characters in Kingdom Hearts angsty. Have you played the game?

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:It's quite a stretch to call any of the characters in Kingdom Hearts angsty. Have you played the game?
Couldn't get that far into it. I rented it and the fucking rental store didn't ever clean or maintain the disks. What i did see didn't exactly motivate me to hit EB Games to buy a used copy since that was back in the dark ages when an idiot was claiming to be the president after cheating thousands of Florida voters, and i didn't have anything remotely resembling a steady income. I checked out Final Fantasy X shortly after. I still hold that up as the dumbest mistake i ever made. Yeah i played Duke Nukem Forever, MindJack and Mercenaries 2's PS2 port, but most of those i just rented or picked up from a store with a very generous return policy. But FFX? I paid for that.
...i'm still paying for it. The nightmares of the horrible design... the plot holes... it was like Manos: The Hands of Fate only 30 times longer...

Excuse me, i'm going to go beat my head against the wall. Tell me, what words would you use to describe the protagonists of Kingdom Hearts? I honestly don't remember much about it these days.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:Kingdom Hearts would count as Square Enix's most overrated title.
If Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIII, XIV, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, and XIII-2 didn't exist. At least you could argue that Kingdom Hearts has appeal to people who can tolerate angsty teens and Disney and it's story isn't quite as stupid and convoluted as what Square usually does. But with games like Final Fantasy X which have writing so full of holes it makes Max Payne 3 look like Silent Hill 2 and characters so ear-rapingly annoying it makes Silent Hill 2's voice cast sound like BioShock's voice cast, i seriously question the sanity of anyone who likes it.

Dirge of Cerberus is overrated? I hear nothing but bad things about it...And XIV. And I keep hearing about these holes in FFX but nobody ever points any out (X-2 turns it into one giant plot hole, but that game's basically glorified fanfiction anyway)...Though some characters really should have their vocal cords cut out.

And the reason KH's story isn't the usual Square fare is because it literally just ripped off every Disney film it stole characters from, then strung the plots of those films together with some flimsy bullshit overarching story. Any given section of KH is just a rip-off version of a Disney film plot, rendered stupider by the added story bits and mythos they pulled from their asses to justify cramming it all together in one game. I'd rather just go watch the films.

(Nitpick: VII, VIII, IX, and X weren't Square Enix. :P)
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

DoC is alright but they messed up the weapon customization. WHY DO I HAVE A POWER CROSS ON WHEN I DON'T HAVE A POWER CROSS ON!