Things KS taught me

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Things KS taught me

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Pfft. I'm a cripple. Beat me up and you're the bad guy!~ :lol:
I would like the term Bad girl better~! WAHAHAHAHA~!
Well, too bad. Punishment for attacking cripples is a forced sex change. WAHAHAHA~!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Bad Girl, eh...

*Looks at Myshina's avatar.*

Needs more whips, chains, black leather and punk make-up.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Myshina wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Bad Girl, eh...

*Looks at Myshina's avatar.*

Needs more whips, chains, black leather and punk make-up.
Whips and chains...Aaaand there goes my mind, on a playdate with Mr. Gutter. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:I learned that in this thread any attempt of telling how much KS actually taught me will get lost in at least 2 pages of "Wahaha~!!". And that Misha is actually a hardcore metal fan.

This is why we need a "Off-Topic" board. If the devs want to foster a community, then they either need to tolerate inane threadjacking (Something that they appear to do fairly well, much to the chagrin of some killjoy members) or make a neat little off-topic board for all us who just want a place to hang out and talk about our favourite games.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:I learned that in this thread any attempt of telling how much KS actually taught me will get lost in at least 2 pages of "Wahaha~!!". And that Misha is actually a hardcore metal fan.

This is why we need a "Off-Topic" board. If the devs want to foster a community, then they either need to tolerate inane threadjacking (Something that they appear to do fairly well, much to the chagrin of some killjoy members) or make a neat little off-topic board for all us who just want a place to hang out and talk about our favourite games.
Early on, I actually thought of creating a thread just for off-topic stuff. Was gonna call it The Shanghai. But it'd be locked. :lol: Just telling people to go to PMs doesn't work because half the fun of off-topic rambling is anybody can join. :P
Last edited by Xanatos on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Pseudogenesis wrote:

*Awkward Impression Of Ganster*

I'm down with this!

Uh... Dawg!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:

I'm down with this!

Uh... Dawg!

...I'm so sorry.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
Early on, I actually thought of creating a thread just for off-topic stuff. Was gonna call it The Shanghai. But it'd be locked. :lol: Just telling people to go to PMs doesn't work because half the fun of off-topic rambling is anybody can join. :P
Should I try it?

I'm gonna try it.

Xanatos if it gets locked I'm going to... uh... I am going....to....Ah I know!

I am going to make you listen to this.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Should I try it?

I'm gonna try it.

Xanatos if it gets locked I'm going to... uh... I am going....to....Ah I know!

I am going to make you listen to this.
Joke's on you. I've been listening to that for the last nine hours and fifty-nine minutes. And I just said it'd get locked! XD
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
Joke's on you. I've been listening to that for the last nine hours and fifty-nine minutes. And I just said it'd get locked! XD
My Hopes and Dreams!

GONE!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
My Hopes and Dreams!

GONE!
True story: I once introduced myself to a new forum member (different forum) as "the guy who will crush all your dreams".
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:

I'm down with this!

Uh... Dawg!
...I'm so sorry.

See, we need a general board so I can spam constant Invader Zim references without fear of retribution. But Poop Dawg, the Gangsta Spectre of Defeat seems to haunt my efforts. Wanna consult the "Ask!" thread?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:See, we need a general board so I can spam constant Invader Zim references without fear of retribution. But Poop Dawg, the Gangsta Spectre of Defeat seems to haunt my efforts. Wanna consult the "Ask!" thread?
I was just thinking of doing that! XD So yes, yes I shall.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Okay, since we have an asshole that's necroing thing back from 2007, I'll have to do what I can to bump the most recent (and, I think, more relevant nowadays) threads. Sorry, but it's the only thing I can do to save it.

Edit: Please, can any of the devs delete this post? I can't delete it anymore. Thanks!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Misha's head is in reality a spaceship that will fly you into the distance before cruelly exploding and dropping you right onto Shizune's head. Shizune, being the Student Council brat that she is, will then immediately shut down Project Human Projectile.