Well...That was awkward...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Enemy |

Re: Well...That was awkward...

Post by Enemy | »

Hideaki is actually a reverse-trap who likes to pretend she's a guy just to mess with people's heads.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

Hideaki is way cuter than Shizune, I think. xD

I doubt Jigoro really knows if his Hideaki is a boy or a girl. Hmmm...Mysterious. :lol:
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Enemy | wrote:Hideaki is actually a reverse-trap who likes to pretend she's a guy just to mess with people's heads.
We need a Hideaki route then
The name is /V/ice~
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

~Shultz wrote:
Enemy | wrote:Hideaki is actually a reverse-trap who likes to pretend she's a guy just to mess with people's heads.
Maybe not with Hisao, but a game with Hideaki going to his own school would be a blast. It would take a lot of work for him to not confuse his potential waifus, the few girls who are okay with dating a boy who wears their clothes better than they do.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
~Shultz wrote:
Maybe not with Hisao, but a game with Hideaki going to his own school would be a blast. It would take a lot of work for him to not confuse his potential waifus, the few girls who are okay with dating a boy who wears their clothes better than they do.
...You know, I've always wanted to make a VN...This scenario intrigues me.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Xanatos wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:
~Shultz wrote: We need a Hideaki route then
...You know, I've always wanted to make a VN...This scenario intrigues me.
Hideaki, the VN wrote:"I've always liked those long, flat clouds. Sometimes I dream about skiing on them like the sky is a big mountain. Silly, isn't it?"
She giggles at the thought, and I take a sip of my beverage to think of a reaction. It is a silly statement, of course, but previous experience has show that speaking dismissively of dreams causes a negative reaction in others. On the other hand, talking about things like dreams is something I find boring and something I would like to discourage in those I would like to know more about. Perhaps a change of subject is in order.

>>Tell her that riding on clouds would be more like jet-skiing than snow-skiing, because of the water condensation.<<
>>Tell her that dreams are meaningless neural activity.<<
>>Change the subject to train schedules without explanation.<<
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Hideaki, the VN wrote:"I've always liked those long, flat clouds. Sometimes I dream about skiing on them like the sky is a big mountain. Silly, isn't it?"
She giggles at the thought, and I take a sip of my beverage to think of a reaction. It is a silly statement, of course, but previous experience has show that speaking dismissively of dreams causes a negative reaction in others. On the other hand, talking about things like dreams is something I find boring and something I would like to discourage in those I would like to know more about. Perhaps a change of subject is in order.

>>Tell her that riding on clouds would be more like jet-skiing than snow-skiing, because of the water condensation.<<
:lol: I like it!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
yummines

Post by yummines »

Xanatos wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:

:lol: I like it!
I would play it
DrNonookee

Post by DrNonookee »

Hideaki's trap-ness would bother me more if he wasn't so damned *good* at it. I'm slightly bisexual anyway, and when you add his sheer girly cuteness to the mix, it's enough to push me straight over the edge into "I don't care if it *is* a guy, I'd still hit it" territory. :shock:

Probably wouldn't want to *date* him, though - his personality is really annoying. :?
Granted, it is a wonder that Jigoro even let his son dressed like a girl despite all his talk about men should be manly and all that jazz.
Jigoro is *so* incredibly macho that he's evolved into a sort of machismo black hole - the sheer gravity of his manliness is so immense that it sucks the testosterone right out of any other male who spends too much time in his presence. Hisao was only around him for a couple of days, and by the time he got back home to the dorms he was already thinking about using expensive hair products and color-coordinating his wardrobe.
Now playing: Final Fantasy 14
Charlotte Donnay - Hyperion server. Look me up sometime!
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:

11/10 Would play again
The name is /V/ice~
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

~Shultz wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:

11/10 Would play again
>>Shoot heroin into eyeballs and begin ranting about clouds stealing your thoughts<<

I really should start writing VNs.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
>>Shoot heroin into eyeballs and begin ranting about clouds stealing your thoughts<<

I really should start writing VNs.
KS actually got me to try doing just that. My ambitions to be a proper author died so my writing could use an outlet.
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

Traps are scary. :cry:
I remember just the other day...

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
yummines

Post by yummines »

Tununias wrote:Traps are scary. :cry:
well one time at Anime Expo my friend danced with a trap and felt "her" up.
yep, the two of us who went with him still give him shit for that, though not that much because he was on some medication.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:
Tununias wrote:Traps are scary. :cry:
well one time at Anime Expo my friend danced with a trap and felt "her" up.
yep, the two of us who went with him still give him shit for that, though not that much because he was on some medication.
:lol: Poor guy. I myself wouldn't mind terribly if it was a well-done trap. Which Hideaki is, hence the mental reaction in the OP. xD