character like habits

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: character like habits

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Even at their closest, there's something wedged between the two. A book, a meal, a game board...Not unlike Lilly's relationship to her.
That is why, I admitted that you were wiser than most of the people I knew, Mr. Xanatos. That part of text shows it..

Does it? Huh...Just seems sort of obvious to me.

At any rate, I'm feeling a bit sad at the moment...I think I'm going to start up KS and continue down Lilly's path.

Pop quiz: Where does the name "Xanatos" come from? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
I'm an Engineer

Post by I'm an Engineer »

Glad to know I'm not the only person who plays the tile game.
I've been running for a long time now, but I still think Emi would be better than me at it.
I do a lot of strange things that Rin would probably do: wandering, doing nothing but stare for a long period of time, ect.
And I'll be honest, Lilly is what motivated me to drink tea again.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I'm an Engineer wrote:Glad to know I'm not the only person who plays the tile game.
I've been running for a long time now, but I still think Emi would be better than me at it.
I do a lot of strange things that Rin would probably do: wandering, doing nothing but stare for a long period of time, ect.
And I'll be honest, Lilly is what motivated me to drink tea again.
I do that staring thing but then again, I'm both an introvert and autistic...And who needs motivation for tea? Tea is awesome. xD I rarely get to partake though.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Xanatos wrote:Pop quiz: Where does the name "Xanatos" come from? :P
Isn't it an alternate version of Thanatos, the Greek god of death? :D
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dwarduk wrote:
...Yes but that's not what I was going for. XD (I never knew that...Learning! :D)
guest14

Post by guest14 »

Xanatos wrote:
dwarduk wrote:
...Yes but that's not what I was going for. XD (I never knew that...Learning! :D)
Star Wars fan?
Xden

Post by Xden »

guest14 wrote:Star Wars fan?
Admittedly, this is partially what came to mind for me.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh, you people are disappointing. Click this.
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Tile game. Definitely. And an obsession with reading books.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Keneshiro wrote:Tile game. Definitely. And an obsession with reading books.
That same obsession (as well as a massive dollop of unintentional self-sabotage born of increasing withdrawal into myself and complete abandoning of the work) almost made me fail my senior year of high school for the second time...General boredom with school led to failure the first time. xP
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Xanatos wrote:Oh, you people are disappointing. Click this.
Thanks for reminding me of TVTropes, meant to read a few pages there but kept forgetting

As for on-topic, I guess I see myself in Hisao a bit depending on the route: pretty much content with what he has and no freaking idea of what to do on the future. He takes care of that though.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

I name my laptops, spend hours a day typing, have what some consider to be a bizarre diet (Though i fail to see how anything can be wrong with refusing to drink piss water, a.k.a Budweiser), and used to smoke. Some Rin like habits i guess. Plus my favorite Rolling Stones song is "Paint it Black."
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xden

Post by Xden »

Pyramid Head wrote:I name my laptops, spend hours a day typing, have what some consider to be a bizarre diet (Though i fail to see how anything can be wrong with refusing to drink piss water, a.k.a Budweiser), and used to smoke. Some Rin like habits i guess. Plus my favorite Rolling Stones song is "Paint it Black."
All sounds pretty normal in my eyes. It is a good song, too.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli