Best/worst places to take the girls out on a date

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Surreal-mind

Best/worst places to take the girls out on a date

Post by Surreal-mind »

What would be the best and the worst places to take the girls out on a date ?

I am curious as to what you guys think about this.
I mean, Lilly and Emi like pretty "normal" places, but where do you take someone like Rin out on a date ??

Edit: Edited this 'cuz it sounded too much like a troll thread at first.
Sorry :?
Last edited by Surreal-mind on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kutagh

Re: Best/worst places to take the girls out on a date

Post by Kutagh »

Lilly + Mirror house = bad (fun for Hisao though)
random

Post by random »

Lilly - art museum

Emi - Amusement park where all the rides are too high for her to ride

Hanako - campfire cookout

Shizune - concert

Misha - tied up in the closet while you have loud, angry sex with shizune doggystyle while screaming to Misha how good Shicchan's pussy is

Rin - uh,I don't know

Suzu - public swimming pool

Miki - uh,same as Rin

Iwanako - a romantic comedy movie where the main protagonist has a heart attack and dies when his female love interest confess her feelings for him
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It sounds kinda silly and childish, but I'm wondering how Lilly would like to go to a petting zoo. At the very least, it's a cute mental image.

Shizune seems like she might appreciate a weekend in Vegas.

Hanako is well suited to the typical dinner and a movie style date. Just make sure the movie you pick isn't a brand new release that everybody is going to be dying to see.

Miki seems like she's the type to enjoy a good sporting event. See what type of sports she favors the most and then try to get tickets to that.

Emi likes picnics. She really seems to like them. I wonder how she'd like an actual camping trip of a couple of days.

Rin is a bit tougher. First I'd see if there are any unusual attractions around, museums of weird things, or anything outside of the norm. if that doesn't work, she might enjoy a nice trip to the beach.
Not Dead Yet
semy32

Post by semy32 »

Maybe an air balloon trip for Rin?
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Best Places:

Lilly - Symphony. Balcony seats. She seems like the sort to enjoy classical music, and you don't need to see to enjoy any of it -unless something funny like the conductor falling off stage happens. Follow up with dinner at a quiet, upscale restaurant.

Rin - Beach. Dead serious, too. A day of ocean, sky, sun, beautiful vistas, sand to play with and build strange sculptures, seclusion and serenity; free from distractions. I think Rin would enjoy a clam-bake (get your mind out of the gutter).

Shizune - Fishing. I know it sounds strange. Rent a boat (or bring your own) and take her out to the middle of the lake with a picnic lunch (just in case). Proceed to let the day turn into a competition. As dusk settles over the lake, draw in your catch and head for a nearby beach to cook dinner for two. If you can help it, never let her get the last word.

Misha - Mall. Freedom to roam about and window-shop while being as loud as she wants. Follow up with a visit to a nice bakery (or any place with a good parfait) and walk home through the city at dusk watching its lights come alive.

Hanako - Cabin. More a weekend than a date. Deep in a wooded area, perhaps near a lake, bring a few bags, some books, and some off-road vehicles to spend a weekend together, quietly away from the world.

Emi - Carnival. Perhaps something like Six-Flags. Ride every ride. Let her lead you around the park and follow whatever mischief suits her fancy. At the end of the day, look for a tool shed walk up to a secluded spot overlooking the park and watch the evening fireworks display.

I'll post the bad ones when I figure out the worst case scenarios...
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Worst places!

Hanako - Mosh pit. Reasons should be obvious.

Yuuko - Probably the same as Hanako, but more because of the sheer chaos than the amount of people.

Emi - Spelunking/caving. Dark, slow-paced, need for serious communication, greatly increased risk for her and her prosthetics.

Shizune - Museum Tour. Even if the exhibits were something she would be interested in, she'd probably get bored with following the group. Most museums lack anything inherently competitive, and she might actually become disruptive in her efforts to entertain herself.

Lilly - Rocky Horror Picture Show. As in, one of those all-out productions that encourage audience participation. Lilly would probably have a hard time keeping up with the show. I don't think she would get most of the humor, anyway.

Misha - Opera. Staying quiet for a whole three hours?! *sad misha face*

Rin - Line dancing. She wouldn't even be paying attention most of the time and get everything wrong and get all confused as to why people are upset with her.

Miki - Mathematics lecture.

A Note - Shizune probably wouldn't like a concert or a show, but not because she's deaf. She would be able to feel the bass well enough to dance. She just doesn't seem like the dancing type.

Some good ones...

Yuuko - Line dancing. Dancing is fun for lots of people, and Yuuko would appreciate having a 'right' way to dance.

Emi - Scavenger hunt. More of an activity than a 'date', sure, but hell unleash her in a park with a list of things to get and watch her go!

Misha - Sushi bar, or any kind of cuisine really, as long as it's done in lots of tiny servings that lets her sample lots of things.

Lilly - Wine tasting. She'll conveniently forget to spit :lol:
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Misha and Shizune would probably enjoy going to a game center.
Mostly Shizune, she can probably kick you ass in street fighter. :lol:
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

The worst place I could take Hanako would be Burning Man.
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:Worst places!

Hanako - Mosh pit. Reasons should be obvious.
I rofl'd.
Surreal-mind wrote:but where do you take someone like Rin out on a date ??
I think she would like a trip to an art museum.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Surreal-mind wrote:Misha and Shizune would probably enjoy going to a game center.
Mostly Shizune, she can probably kick you ass in street fighter. :lol:
I was thinking the same thing...

Shizune: Arcade. Have your girlfriend kick your ass in almost any game possible, then cling to you when you use that UFO machine and get her the doll she want (then proceed to kick your ass again in another game)

And who knows? Maybe Hanako is actually a hardcore gamer and can similarly kick your ass in most games (even more amazing if she suddenly aces DrumMania or some of the rhythm games. Priceless...)
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

And who knows? Maybe Hanako is actually a hardcore gamer and can similarly kick your ass in most games (even more amazing if she suddenly aces DrumMania or some of the rhythm games. Priceless...)
I was picturing her playing one of those dance games.
Not Dead Yet
DLMicheru

Post by DLMicheru »

Oddball wrote:
Considering the it is mentioned in the VN that Hanako likes singing... I would say she would be amazing as Singstar.

On-topic.
considering the mentioned above ^: best place for a date with Hanako: Karaoke-bar
Roses are red,
My name is Dave. My real name is Michel, not Dave
This poem makes no sense.
Microwave.

Lilly=Hanako>Emi>Rin=Shizune/Misha
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Worst place to take Misha? Baskin Robbins. So much flavor and sweet ice cream, but she can't eat any of it.

Curse sensitive teeth.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oddball wrote:
Hanako dancing to Thriller.

need art. NAO
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story