Which character did you get most attached to and why

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Which character did you get most attached to and why

Post by Xanatos »

Lunacore wrote:i'm not exactly sure how its written in english but theres this slang .. 'Für jeden Topf gibt es einen Deckel.'
Google Translate: "For each container, there is a lid."

Sadly, that isn't true as either a metaphor or a literal phrase. Many will not find love and many containers lack lids (because people always lose the damn things). :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

emi and shizune. Emi for her playfull nature (not the large amounts of sex I'm not that much of a slut) and how natural it felt as a love story, with ups and down. Shizune (who's name shows up as magazine in my predictive text) for her dedication to a goal and her refusal to back down. Also some xantaos posted images made me look at her in a different light. :P
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

rockin robin wrote:emi and shizune. Emi for her playfull nature (not the large amounts of sex I'm not that much of a slut) and how natural it felt as a love story, with ups and down. Shizune (who's name shows up as magazine in my predictive text) for her dedication to a goal and her refusal to back down. Also some xantaos posted images made me look at her in a different light. :P
Oh god, which ones? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Xanatos wrote:
rockin robin wrote:emi and shizune. Emi for her playfull nature (not the large amounts of sex I'm not that much of a slut) and how natural it felt as a love story, with ups and down. Shizune (who's name shows up as magazine in my predictive text) for her dedication to a goal and her refusal to back down. Also some xantaos posted images made me look at her in a different light. :P
Oh god, which ones? :lol:
I've only seen one. It involves hanako.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Lunacore

Post by Lunacore »

Xanatos wrote:
Lunacore wrote:i'm not exactly sure how its written in english but theres this slang .. 'Für jeden Topf gibt es einen Deckel.'

Sadly, that isn't true as either a metaphor or a literal phrase. Many will not find love and many containers lack lids (because people always lose the damn things). :lol:
Mh.. ,_, Maybe they just don't find the right ones since the world is big.. I believe that for everyone theres at least one person..
Rin -> Emi -> Hanako -> Lily -> Shizune
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Lunacore wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Mh.. ,_, Maybe they just don't find the right ones since the world is big.. I believe that for everyone theres at least one person..
Oh, sure, if everyone had access to everyone else at any given moment of their choosing without any of the many barriers reality presents, most would find somebody... :lol:
Lunacore

Post by Lunacore »

Yup ^-^
Rin -> Emi -> Hanako -> Lily -> Shizune
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Pretty much. My best partner probably lives on the other side of the planet. :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

pandaphil wrote:Pretty much. My best partner probably lives on the other side of the planet. :(
I can't help but feel the same :(
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

*sigh* Honestly, I wish I could sum up how the above way of thinking stopped being relevant to me...but then I'd just sound preachy again.

Considering I've already posted in this thread a long while back now...have my feelings changed since then? No, not that much. I will only add that I'm very attached to dandelions now, thanks not only to Rin's path but also due to the fact that a dandelion featured very prominently during a key moment in my life. So...yeah, it's not a 'character' per se but FU - people have their favorite animal and I have my favorite plant - dandelions! Where some people see only weeds, you can take the time to smell them all the same, cut them out of the ground and make a stew out of 'em if you know how, you can put one in your suit's breast pocket or you can wait till they're white and blow them. No other plant around these parts with which you can do so many things. ;)
Paragon4696

Post by Paragon4696 »

Emi for me.
I dunno why, but after I saw her I just wanted to do her route ASAP.
Call me weird... :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Paragon4696 wrote:Emi for me.
I dunno why, but after I saw her I just wanted to do her route ASAP.
Call me weird... :lol:

You're weird. :D

I don't blame you. She's so damn cute!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Ethanol

Post by Ethanol »

Hanako, especially when she lashes out on Hisao.
Reminds me of all the times I lashed out on my girlfriend. (I'm a bad person :cry: )

Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Ethanol wrote:Hanako, especially when she lashes out on Hisao.
Reminds me of all the times I lashed out on my girlfriend. (I'm a bad person :cry: )
Oh, stuff a snail in it. YOU ARE NOT. We all make mistakes, mate. Doesn't make us bad people. It only makes us bad people if we don't bother to fix our mistakes.
Sonofthewinds

Post by Sonofthewinds »

all were good, and i truly believed hanako would always be my favorite.
Rin. just rin.
hard to say how it feels but i just love her.
the reason is probably because she is so much like my ex. they both paint/draw and say strange stuff and act in weird ways.
Rin is probably just a better version of her i guess, even without arms
Why do you spread love uneven, this is not what I believe in.