Does KS really cause Manly Tears

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

yassodude

Re: Does KS really cause Manly Tears

Post by yassodude »

The saddest part of the game is simply after you finish the game. Not because it's over , but because of the accumulated "feels" taking their effect.

Think of it this way : KS is a drug. Because the only time the feels don't bother you is when you're playing KS and it just feels like watching a romantic movie , however when you stop KS all the feels flare to the surface like a cocaine addicted metabolism . The only way to ease the pain is yes , to play KS. Well what happens if you finished it you say ... Let's just say it's like putting a cocaine addict in a world without cocaine.

Sorry for the multiple drug similes but that's the case with me. The only time I don't feel sad because of KS is when I'm playing KS :(
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

yassodude wrote:The saddest part of the game is simply after you finish the game. Not because it's over , but because of the accumulated "feels" taking their effect.

Think of it this way : KS is a drug. Because the only time the feels don't bother you is when you're playing KS and it just feels like watching a romantic movie , however when you stop KS all the feels flare to the surface like a cocaine addicted metabolism . The only way to ease the pain is yes , to play KS. Well what happens if you finished it you say ... Let's just say it's like putting a cocaine addict in a world without cocaine.

Sorry for the multiple drug similes but that's the case with me. The only time I don't feel sad because of KS is when I'm playing KS :(
I'd say the saddest moment comes after when you finish the game, after the credits and Romance in Andante, when you're taken back to the title screen and Wiosna starts, except the song will never sound the same ever again
$50 says I live more South than all of you
yassodude

Post by yassodude »

Every time that song pops into my head I just roll on back to feeling sad as !@#$. I keep trying to plug it with Hollywood Undead and Kenny Rogers but it doesnt work :(
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

inquisitivenegro wrote:
yassodude wrote:The saddest part of the game is simply after you finish the game. Not because it's over , but because of the accumulated "feels" taking their effect.

I'd say the saddest moment comes after when you finish the game, after the credits and Romance in Andante, when you're taken back to the title screen and Wiosna starts, except the song will never sound the same ever again
It's indeed a very sad moment. :cry:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)