Hanako's burns

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eraser35

Re: Hanako's burns

Post by Eraser35 »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:

This is probably, at least in my mind, the perfect representation of what the extent of Hanako's scarring is. (Picture not quoted, see original post.) It's worthy of a double-take at first, but it certainly doesn't obscure the (Speaking objectively; not gay) attractiveness of the person. Just a quick question, though: Are these fresh burn wounds, or scars that have healed? I'm not versed at all in this area.
healed scars, I would say she's had them for 10 maybe 11 years
If she's had them for 10 years, why have they not faded to brown? Why do they still look reddish?
I'm just guessing
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Eraser35 wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Brogurt wrote:

This is probably, at least in my mind, the perfect representation of what the extent of Hanako's scarring is. (Picture not quoted, see original post.) It's worthy of a double-take at first, but it certainly doesn't obscure the (Speaking objectively; not gay) attractiveness of the person. Just a quick question, though: Are these fresh burn wounds, or scars that have healed? I'm not versed at all in this area.
healed scars, I would say she's had them for 10 maybe 11 years
If she's had them for 10 years, why have they not faded to brown? Why do they still look reddish?
They look more dark and purple to me, not reddish at all. That's the way some scars can be. Maybe they picked purple hair for her to complement the scars.
Last edited by Pseudogenesis on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
A lot of the time they look a bit purple to me. It might be a lighting thing, or have to do with how she obscures them.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.