Cliché Storm (explicit and outrageous!)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Beoran

Cliché Storm (explicit and outrageous!)

Post by Beoran »

Cliché Storm

What if KS had been a normal adult visual novel, full of the cliché's we find in adult visual novels? This fan fiction tries to answer that question by trying to be an affectionate parody and a cliché storm all in one. This will of course be filled with outrageous, unbelievable and explicit material, but I hope it will be fun. And I'm open to suggestions to make it even more outrageous, no CYOA, though! So on with...

PART 1 - Rock Solid Frozen

I'm waiting under a tree in the snow. I'm hoping that she will show up soon, because the pressure is getting unbearable. I shouldn't have thought so much about her, but since I got that letter, I can't help but feeling a bit more excited than usually. And for me, that's bad. I've been waiting almost half an hour here, and I was already hard when I left school. I really have to... relieve myself soon, or else, I don't know what will happen.

It started when I was about 15 years old. It's very embarrassing really, so I never talked about it to anybody. I looked it up and it seems they call this condition "priapism", but in my case it's not like the typical one it seems. When I get excited, I get hard, and it doesn't subside at all until I relieve myself. During the night, I have many wet dreams, but during the day, I must do something myself. If I don't then I just stay hard. Once, I didn't do anything for two hours and I almost passed out.

I look on my watch... It's been two hours now. I'm starting to feel light-headed already. Why can't she come sooner? I just want to hear what she has to say and then get to a private place as soon as possible. I hear some steps behind me in the snow. I turn around and there she is. Iwanako. She looks at me a bit shyly but yet hopefully.

"Hi..." she says "I... wrote you the letter because... " she's blushing a bit as she says this. "You're so hot! I get so excited when I see you!" she looks around a bit and steps closer. Then she opens her jacket and reveals that she's not wearing anything under it. "Don't you love my breast? Don't you want to play with them? Don't want me? I'm tired of being a virgin, and I was hoping you'd take care of of it for me..." She takes my hand and puts it on her lovely perky chest. Oh no... my already raging fantasy is becoming even worse... I'm really starting to feel dizzy now.
"Iwanako!" I gasp.

She closes her jacket again.
"Come on, let's go to a love hotel together! I've got all we need. She takes three condoms out of her pocket and waves them in front of my nose. "Come on, let's go do it!" Normally I would have jumped at such an occasion, but now... I feel really sick now. I can't see straight and my head is turning. What's this... pain ... in my chest? Oh,.. no! I clutch myself in pain...
"Iwanako, I ... I don't feel well..." I manage to utter before everything becomes back before my eyes. I collapse and pass out.

Pain... and numbness... I can hear a fain beep and smell disinfectant... Finally after I don't know how long, I manage to open my eyes. I blink and look around. I see the ceiling. Somehow I manage to pull myself up and sit.
"Oh Hisao!" my father is standing next to the bed. Immediately he slaps me in the face.
"How dare you! You've brought disgrace on our family!" he walks out of the room in anger.
"W... what?" I stammer. then I notice that my mother is there too. I can see he has been crying. She's holding a magazine in her hands.
"I, I'm sorry Hisao..." she says "We're happy to see that you made it, but your father is right... Look at this." She hands me the magazine.

The cover is a picture of Iwanako and me as I am rub her breasts. Her "strategic" areas and our eyes have been blurred out but it's pretty obvious what is going on, and anyone who knows us can see clearly that it's us. [Girl gets wild, boy gets heart attack!] the magazine titles. Heart attack? Oh great... And now I remember, that park where we met was a bit famous for being a den of peeping toms... I hadn't expected Iwanako to be so... forward, so I thought meeting here would be OK. And she probably didn't know about the place, but one of those hidden bastards must have made the photo and sold it when I got... a heart attack. It's was too juicy a story for the scandal press to pass by...

"Mom, I..." I try to object. "I'm sorry Hisao, but it's been terrible since that happened. There's no way you can return to your old life now. That's why... we decided to send you to a school in the countryside once you get well enough. One specially equipped for children with a ... condition like yours. Excuse me now, I have to go after your father. The doctor will come later and inform you of everything." she says and leaves the room. I can do nothing but sigh at this... The first time I meet a girl, the first time I touch a girl's breasts... and my life turns into chaos... already how could this ever happen?
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Oddball

Re: Cliché Storm (explicit and outrageous!)

Post by Oddball »

Amusing and yet sadly accurate. Shame this story didn't continue.
Not Dead Yet
Walshy12238

Post by Walshy12238 »

What did I just read
Lilly > Hanako=Emi > Shizune > Rin
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Oddball wrote:Amusing and yet sadly accurate. Shame this story didn't continue.
How did you even find it a year later?
Walshy12238 wrote:What did I just read
A somewhat-poorly-structured series of hentai cliches overlaid onto the existing opening sequence of Katawa Shoujo.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Helbereth wrote:
Oddball wrote:Amusing and yet sadly accurate. Shame this story didn't continue.
How did you even find it a year later?

There's an option to show unread posts. I like digging through that.
Not Dead Yet