What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RazzMaDazz
Location: A state where we have a lot of beach front property, a lot of douche-bags, and a lot of weed

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by RazzMaDazz »

wazuzu wrote:
pandaphil wrote: It would be nice to know what shes thinking when she does that. Is she really happy striking out on her own, or is she only doing it because she feels she's in Hisao and Lilly's way?
Well, I wrote this a couple of times somewhere, there was a possibility that she felt something towards Hisao (with all the problems those feelings can make), and Lilly advancing on him just closed this (difficult) topic for her, and she decided to move on. That may be wrong, but I like to think this way, since it means that Hanako stops being so reclusive and starts to live a new life. A failure in love affair can get you enough momentum to move forward for quite a lot, if you manage to get your shit together, and if Hanako manages that - it's not an improvement, that's a giant leap for her.

Rethinking that again and again actually makes me feel more towards Hanako... Hanako from Lilly's route, that is. And that's strange, since I liked her the least (what's good of girl, that can't even get a good ending in her route?).
I have to disagree with this, in hanako's route lilly tells you that hanako got a sudden curiosity for hisao right after the festival, asking questions such as if lilly liked hisao or not, ergo those feelings for hisao only really surfaced by his actions at the festival.
Its in the math people
Image = Lilly is the #1 Waifu in history
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

pandaphil wrote:
It would be nice to know what shes thinking when she does that. Is she really happy striking out on her own, or is she only doing it because she feels she's in Hisao and Lilly's way?
Very good question. In my opinion Hanako somehow pretends that she's "out of her shell" because, as you said, she doesn't want to get in their way (she's not doing it MAINLY because she wants to, but because she somehow has to).

I find it hard to believe that for so many years she wasn't able to stand for herself and then just because Lilly gets in a relationship with Hisao BAM Hanako also changes SO much. It's too...sudden? I mean this change coming from Hanako is...very hard to believe it's for real, just my thoughts...
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

RazzMaDazz wrote:I have to disagree with this, in hanako's route lilly tells you that hanako got a sudden curiosity for hisao right after the festival, asking questions such as if lilly liked hisao or not, ergo those feelings for hisao only really surfaced by his actions at the festival.
I can't see how that contradicts my post. Hanako had those feelings, and it was difficult for her to deal with them. Just imagine shy ugly girl (which Hanako probably thinks she is) trying to go out with a pretty boy. Lilly dealing with those feelings for her just showed her that it's time to move on, and she actually moved.
Or is that something I missed? if so, care to explain please?