What is the nicest moment you had in KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Clinton

Re: What is the nicest moment you had in KS

Post by Clinton »

dwarduk wrote:
Clinton wrote:One of my favorite moments was in Shizune's ending when everyone was fishing and both families were just sitting/talking/fishing in harmony.
Of course there are so many moments but this was one that was up on my favorite moments list.
That is my #1 top moment as well. Pity I lost my save data file somehow xD Don't have access to that picture until I get that far again :/
Sadly so many people are loosing saves for various reasons.
I like helping others, I just hate approaching others.
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

I loved Shizune doing the "I own this shit" pose at the end of Act 1.

Also Rin hugging the world in her good end.

Also Hanako and Lilly hugging.

. . . anytime anyone hugs or throws their arms out was a nice moment, honestly.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Clinton wrote:
dwarduk wrote:
Clinton wrote:One of my favorite moments was in Shizune's ending when everyone was fishing and both families were just sitting/talking/fishing in harmony.
Of course there are so many moments but this was one that was up on my favorite moments list.
That is my #1 top moment as well. Pity I lost my save data file somehow xD Don't have access to that picture until I get that far again :/
Sadly so many people are loosing saves for various reasons.
My fault. I was setting up my multiboot and erased a tiny partition that I was originally using to swap files between operating systems. Yes, I know where the save file normally goes; I did some tinkering, alright? :oops:

Sorry about the slight derailment. The nicest moment I had in KS was the lack of reference to technology. It gives me such a headache! :x
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Yes. Yes. YES.
... Danger.
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

themocaw wrote:I loved Shizune doing the "I own this shit" pose at the end of Act 1.

Also Rin hugging the world in her good end.

Also Hanako and Lilly hugging.

. . . anytime anyone hugs or throws their arms out was a nice moment, honestly.

Rin hugging the world...I don't think anyone can top that. Free at last.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hanako's smile. Full stop.

Any moment I avoid talking to Kenji is good too. That guy is exhausting.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Xanatos wrote:Hanako's smile. Full stop.

how much Kenji annoys you really comes down to what route you're on... On some routes he's a true bro
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

inquisitivenegro wrote:

how much Kenji annoys you really comes down to what route you're on... On some routes he's a true bro

I fell off the roof because of him...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

Xanatos wrote:
inquisitivenegro wrote:

I fell off the roof because of him...
That pretty much ended the conversation. wahahaha~
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ZXRN wrote:That pretty much ended the conversation. wahahaha~
More or less. :P
Kyvos

Post by Kyvos »

Most of my favourites are already here. (Lilly-related stuff)
Another one though, not for the feels, but for the hilarity, is the part in Shizune's route where she comes by when Kenji's in your room.
AlligatorGuitar

Post by AlligatorGuitar »

"Hisao, what's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is alright."

At this point in her route, I was broken. Absolutely broken.
I had just save scummed after getting her neutral ending, which left me laying in my closet, in fetal position, listening to the album Dark Side of the Moon over and over again, for four hours.

So when everything was good in the end, my heart melted, and in that moment, I knew, I KNEW, that Rin Tezuka was going to be forever my waifu.
Rin > Emi > Shizune > Hanako > Lilly
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

AlligatorGuitar wrote:"Hisao, what's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is alright."

At this point in her route, I was broken. Absolutely broken.
I had just save scummed after getting her neutral ending, which left me laying in my closet, in fetal position, listening to the album Dark Side of the Moon over and over again, for four hours.

So when everything was good in the end, my heart melted, and in that moment, I knew, I KNEW, that Rin Tezuka was going to be forever my waifu.
Pink Floyd? Really? I always thought the Stones were more of something you'd listen to when depressed than Pink Floyd. Not that i'm complaining though, it's nice to know i'm not the only one here who remembers that there was once great music during the time when the fucking soulless idiots like Limp BIzkits and the Jonas Brothers were all tucked up in their dad's testicles. I mean yeah i have modern artists i like but even if it sounds like unquantifiable hippy bullshit there is just no comparing synthesized music and brainless lyrics to days when classic rock and metal had meaning to them.
...great, now i'm depressed.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

I'd put "The entire game", but then I remembered the manly picnic. Damn. Anyway, each route brought different feeling, then I'm posting some for each character:

Hanako: Almost the entire route, but the birthday, the jazz club and the good ending were priceless. I was "D'awwwwww" the whole scenes.
Rin: Dandelion field scenes. That is, if you don't count the times she made me laugh.
Lilly: Pretty much the two scenes everyone already posted.
Emi: The last scenes and when she got a cold. Too. Damn. Cute. And the infamous lemon scene made me lol.
Shizune: The photo they took, but when Misha admits her love in the roof I was hit pretty hard too.

Anyway, I think the entire novel was the nicest moment (even though you technically can't call, like, 20+ hours of gameplay as a moment...).
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:even though you technically can't call, like, 20+ hours of gameplay as a moment...
You can if you're a Highlander.~

And I would argue the manly picnic was a nice moment: Death means I don't have to hear that crazy bastard's rambling. XD