Rate The Characters

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Satou

Re: Rate The Characters

Post by Satou »

LOL WUT wrote:
: 9 - Her looks aren't completely common, at least in my experience, but shit, I never go outside so what do I know.
So either you are a long lost sibling
Or you are a part of a vampire cult therefore resulting in the fact that you can't go outside.
Well, considering I don't have any siblings, that must mean... OH GOD
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Satou wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
: 9 - Her looks aren't completely common, at least in my experience, but shit, I never go outside so what do I know.
So either you are a long lost sibling
Or you are a part of a vampire cult therefore resulting in the fact that you can't go outside.
Well, considering I don't have any siblings, that must mean... OH GOD
GET THE STICKS!

EVERYONE GET A WOODEN STICK!

WE ARE GOING VAMPIRE HUNTING!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Magnenntae wrote:
Oddball wrote:
-Background: 2 (Things before Yamaku aren't ever really explained.)
Yeah they are. Hisao's parents weren't around much so he was left alone alot. He had friends who he hung out with, played soccer with, and went to arcades with, but they weren't particularly close, and really he wasn't doing much with his life. He was just kinda going with the flow.
Oh! That's right. Whoops.

It's pretty boring anyways, not that it should be dramatic, in the first place. ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Him having a boring normal life provides a strong feeling of being out of his element when he has to go to his new school full of crippled people.

Besides, if he had an exciting life, he probably would have found out about his heart problems a lot sooner.
Not Dead Yet