Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

WorldlyWiseman

Re: Weird/silly thoughts while playing KS

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Surreal-mind wrote: Now I am picturing Misha going "Wahaha" during foreplay and giggling all the time during sex, and for some reason I am finding that extremely cute.
Ah crap...I can't wait 'til the year 2073
Honestly, before her sex scene, I envisioned Misha mounting on top and going "Wheee!" as she rides. :twisted:
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Manly picnic

WHAT THE FUCK KENJI?!

*end of the scene*

I'M TOTALLY NOT GOING TO DRINK EVER!
The name is /V/ice~
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Surreal-mind wrote: Now I am picturing Misha going "Wahaha" during foreplay and giggling all the time during sex, and for some reason I am finding that extremely cute.
Ah crap...I can't wait 'til the year 2073
Honestly, before her sex scene, I envisioned Misha mounting on top and going "Wheee!" as she rides. :twisted:
I thought she would be the aggressive type who takes the lead and likes it rough.
==========================================================================================

When I found out Hideaki's gender I began to ponder on the thought that maybe a picture of him had been posted in a trap thread on /b/

The first time I heard of "GIMME THE CHOCOLATE, HISAO" was on a meme picture with Just Hanako's rage face, So I thought that maybe there would be some cute part in Hanako's path where Hisao buys chocolate and Hanako demands a piece, you could imagine my face when I saw the true origin of it..
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Revvy wrote: The first time I heard of "GIMME THE CHOCOLATE, HISAO" was on a meme picture with Just Hanako's rage face, So I thought that maybe there would be some cute part in Hanako's path where Hisao buys chocolate and Hanako demands a piece, you could imagine my face when I saw the true origin of it..
Please tell me you were mid-bite with a candy bar in your mouth.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Revvy wrote: The first time I heard of "GIMME THE CHOCOLATE, HISAO" was on a meme picture with Just Hanako's rage face, So I thought that maybe there would be some cute part in Hanako's path where Hisao buys chocolate and Hanako demands a piece, you could imagine my face when I saw the true origin of it..
Please tell me you were mid-bite with a candy bar in your mouth.
Drinking a Chocolate milkshake actually.. :cry:
(Yes I Do.)
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

With me, I thought if you don't give Hanako some chocolate, that would cause the bad end in her route and I was like "lolwut?!" because of the bad ending image for her.

Also, while everyone was thinking that you could have a threesome with Misha and Shizun, I thought in Hanako's route there was gonna be a threesome with Hanako and Lilly. Just saying
Dalton4888

Post by Dalton4888 »

The part with Kenji where he kills you, was I the only one who thought immediately as soon as the sky went to night "Well shit, shouldn't this picni- Yup this isn't going to end good at all." as soon as he began stepping closer to you?

Also, during Lilly's route during the bath scene, did anyone think when Lilly said "I Know" immediately think "If you know, then why the hell are you asking to come in?"
My favorite arcs:
Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Rin > Shizune.

Most feels:
Hanako > Rin > Emi = Lilly > Shizune.

OH GOD THE FEELS MAN, SOMEONE HALP
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

During the first H-scene with Lilly, I kept waiting for Hanako to show up.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

Gamera Ramen wrote:During the first H-scene with Lilly, I kept waiting for Hanako to show up.
I can't deny that I didn't thought that too :lol:

"I need to use your couch" instead of window
The name is /V/ice~
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Gamera Ramen wrote:During the first H-scene with Lilly, I kept waiting for Hanako to show up.
In sure she was in the other room, curled up into a ball with her hands over her ears the entire time.
Not Dead Yet
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

WorldlyWiseman wrote: I envisioned Misha mounting on top and going "Wheee!" as she rides. :twisted:
Revvy wrote:I thought she would be the aggressive type who takes the lead and likes it rough.
I wrote my comment before seeing her sex scene. But seeing the whole thing...
I guess she acted that way 'cause she was depressed and didn't even like Hisao THAT way, If she had actually been in love with him the whole scene would have been different WAHAHAHAHA !
==========================================================================================

The first time I heard about the chocolate dealie, it was n this forum. I thought there was gonna be some kind of Valentins day scene involving chocolate or something. I coudn't stop laughing when I finally found out what it really was. :lol:
Oddball wrote:
In sure she was in the other room, curled up into a ball with her hands over her ears the entire time.
What are you talking about ? Hanako was spying on them the whole time! :D
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Oddball wrote:
Nah, she knew exactly what was going on but she wanted to be in Lilly's place so she went upstairs and masturbated over thoughts of Hisao
(Yes I Do.)
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Does finding Jigoro somewhat cool in a weird way, count as a silly thought ?
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Snow_Storm wrote:Awesome pic
That's Pure gold !! :lol: