Post by lolawesome »

Also tackling Hisao into her bed
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
Elcor

Re: Tea Gone Cold [WIP]

Post by Elcor »

lolawesome wrote:
[Emi] rushes off without closing her door, so I do that for her, of course not before taking a quick peak in through it. Nothing special there that I notice ... aside from the 50 gallon bucket of lemon-scented anal sex lubricant.
That she unsuccessfully tried to disguise as a large stuffed elephant.
Fan Fiction writer's are drug dealers and they don't even know it.
Wetterl

Post by Wetterl »

And now I know for sure that there are people as dirty-minded as myself. Meh, I'll post chapter four later tonight or tomorrow, since I'll probably start having a one chapter every/every other day schedule.
Just a small town girl.
random

Post by random »

Are you going to explain how Hisao now acquired the power of making girls launch at him as if by catapult?
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

random wrote:Are you going to explain how Hisao now acquired the power of making girls launch at him as if by catapult?
It's the swaggervest.
Wetterl

Post by Wetterl »

Brogurt wrote:
random wrote:Are you going to explain how Hisao now acquired the power of making girls launch at him as if by catapult?
It's the swaggervest.
Brogurt's got the mind.
Just a small town girl.
nemz

Post by nemz »

Wetterl wrote:”I... Guess. Well, I guess I should get going. If you want anything just ask any boy you can find,” I say before walking off. I feel slightly bad about it, so I decide to tell Emi about Rin before going to Hanako.
And he should feel bad! What was the point of even offering such a dismissive statement?
Hanako throws herself at me, which takes me by surprise. I fall onto her bed with her on top of me, hugging me. By instinct I push her forward and sit up, but when I realise what I've done I embrace her.
Your instinctive response to a girl throwing you into her bed is to push her away? :?
”Promise me to have a good time now Hanako, you need it. I know you will, but you need to not think about Lilly: That's my job at this moment. Just enjoy these coming two weeks like they were the last of your life.”
so is this italicized for a reason? Because it reads like an ominous bit of foreshadowing on it's own.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Wetterl

Post by Wetterl »

nemz wrote:
Wetterl wrote:”I... Guess. Well, I guess I should get going. If you want anything just ask any boy you can find,” I say before walking off. I feel slightly bad about it, so I decide to tell Emi about Rin before going to Hanako.
And he should feel bad! What was the point of even offering such a dismissive statement?
I know, Hisao's such a douchebag!
nemz wrote:
Hanako throws herself at me, which takes me by surprise. I fall onto her bed with her on top of me, hugging me. By instinct I push her forward and sit up, but when I realise what I've done I embrace her.
Your instinctive response to a girl throwing you into her bed is to push her away? :?
I think it's more the reaction to having a living being throw itself at you.
nemz wrote:
”Promise me to have a good time now Hanako, you need it. I know you will, but you need to not think about Lilly: That's my job at this moment. Just enjoy these coming two weeks like they were the last of your life.”
so is this italicized for a reason? Because it reads like an ominous bit of foreshadowing on it's own.
I just italicisy the things that feel more like an inner statement to himself than just any random though. For example, an inner monologue would be written in italics, while a sentence like "I guess I'm hungry." would just be plain text.

On another topic, I have two chapters done. Might end up posting one of them a little later tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow.
Just a small town girl.
Wetterl

Post by Wetterl »

Shorter chapter this time, next one's longer though.

Chapter Four - Sweets
As I walk back towards the school I hear the distinct sound of someone not able to run doing just that. I look up to see Emi running towards me with her ”regular” legs, which explains how strange it sounds. It's an amusing sight.
”Hisao~!” she shouts at me and sounds incredibly like Misha, which I guess would be explained by their personalities.
She runs up to me and looks at me with an extremely cute smile. She's going to ask me something and I know I won't be able to decline.
”I'm going to buy you lunch today and you're going to enjoy it!” she tells me, still with that cute smile that no straight man could say no to. It felt like she would force me to go around the world to find the perfect piece of candy for her, but I guess she's too nice for that. Or she just didn't think the thought.
”I guess I don't have much of a choice,” I answer her and she gives off a giggle. Grabbing my arm she starts dragging me to town, and I decide to not fight back in any way. This short, cute girl could beat me up any day. I probably wouldn't care since I'm guessing it'd feel like being hugged by unicorns anyway.

We make our way to the Shanghai and are greeted by Yuuko who seems more relaxed now that the trimester is over.
”Welcome to the Shanghai,” she says with a tone relieved of stress. Good for her. She takes us to a table in the empty tea house (I assume most people don't think of sandwiches and cake as lunch) and I and Emi sit down.
”I want two of whatever cakes and parfaits you serve today! And a pot of some tea...” She thinks for a second. ”Whatever tea seems fitting!” she continues, now with her regular smile.
I think for a few seconds.
”I'll just take a sandwich,” I say. Emi gives me a look of disappointment. Yuuko goes to the kitchen and Emi keeps her eyes on me.
”You're not going to have any cake?” she asks me, and her voice even seems slightly sad.
”Didn't you want me to eat healthier?” Her regular giggle escapes her mouth.
”You should eat cake!” She really wants me to eat something sweet, I guess. Might be that she still feels slightly responsible for earlier. ”I guess I'll have to give you some of my...”
”Don't worry about it, I really don't need any.” She looks at me with the face of a sad puppy. I guess I don't have a choice. ”Alright, alright!”
A smile fills her face again as Yuuko exits the kitchen. The service is quite faster when it's empty.
Yuuko seems to have slight problems controlling the tray, but she succeeds in putting it at our table before filling our cups with tea from the teapot. She then leaves to, I assume, take a break.
Before I can even react Emi pushes me a piece of strawberry cake. I'm not sure how to feel about the five plates in front of her, but I guess she knows what she's doing. I nod with a thankful expression on my face as a response.
I start off with my sandwich as Emi quickly digs into her first plate. I glance at a clock on the wall, which tells me it's a few minutes past twelve. Time seems to have moved faster than I thought. Not that it really matters, now that school won't start for another six weeks.
I realise how hungry I actually am as I finish my sandwich. I guess that's to expect with all the running done and not eating breakfast at all. I dig into the cake Emi's handed me almost as fast as she's doing the same to her. When she notices it she makes her trademark giggle.
”Hungry?”
I nod as an answer, since I don't want to talk with ”food” in my mouth. After eating half of what was originally on the plate I look up to see Emi looking at me. I sit back.
”So, Emi, what are you doing during the summer?” I ask her, having nothing better to say.
”I'll probably stay here for another week before going back home.”
”Do you live far from here?”
”No, it's just half an hour with the bus.” Her giggle returns. ”You have something on your cheek.”
I try to wipe whatever it is off, but apparently don't succeed, since Emi stretches over the table and wipes it off herself.
“Thanks,” I say.
“No problem.” She gives me one of her cute smiles.
“So what about you? What are you doing this summer?” She asks me bluntly, not that I take offense from it.
“I was thinking of staying at Yamaku, actually. Since I didn't come hear until recently I feel like I have to take care of the limited amount of time I can spend here, with this beautiful landscape and fresh air.” I say this even though it still is quite possible that I end up working here, like I would love to. Emi's face shows off that she's interested even before she talks.
“Isn't there anyone you miss, someone you'd want to meet?” she asks.
“Not really, everything turned around after my accident.” Her face reddens after I say this. I remember that I haven't told her about what happened back then. She seems to notice that it's a subject I seem to not want to go into myself, since she changes the subject.
“You should come to my place for a few days!” She blurts it out without much thought, and she seems to realise what she just said.
“Don't worry, I guess I should tell you. It was four months before I came here to Yamaku. It was snowy. Earlier that day I had found a letter in my locker which told me to meet whoever had written it at a special place. Seemed like a confession, and you never knew who it could be, so yeah, I went there. After being there for some time I heard a voice and turned around to see the face of the girl I'd had a crush on for a while. She started talking, and that's when I started hearing my heart beating. At first it just seemed like it was the moment, but soon after I fell to my knees. I woke up later at a hospital where they told me I had had a heart attack, because of a heart defect I had since birth. A doctor convinced my parents to send me here, and now I'm here.”
Emi looks at me and I look at her. How many people does that make now. Three? I think it's three, but I don't feel like counting to be sure. Emi finally decides to say something, and this time she changes the subject because she doesn't want to stay with the current one herself.
“That offer to come visit us is still open for acceptance.”
“Uh, thanks, I guess. If that's what you wish. I don't think I have anything else happening in the next two weeks, so it's not like I have any reason not to.” My answer brightens Emi's face up again.
“Then it's settled!”
We continue on the cake and (in her case) parfait that's on the plates in front of us.
Just a small town girl.
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

Wow...Emi is moving fast and loose with Hisao. Not surprising considering how thin the walls might be in the girls dorm.
Wetterl

Post by Wetterl »

Elcor wrote:Wow...Emi is moving fast and loose with Hisao. Not surprising considering how thin the walls might be in the girls dorm.
I think she just wants Hisao to be happy, and him being alone in an empty school doesn't portray happy to the most.
Just a small town girl.
nemz

Post by nemz »

Hmm... considering Emi is just looking for thrills rather than a relationship that does make her perhaps the perfect choice for a rebound fling.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
random

Post by random »

take her to the anal shed, hisao
Elcor

Post by Elcor »

Wetterl wrote:
Elcor wrote:Wow...Emi is moving fast and loose with Hisao. Not surprising considering how thin the walls might be in the girls dorm.
I think she just wants Hisao to be happy, and him being alone in an empty school doesn't portray happy to the most.
Wouldn't put it past her and doing that by trying to get him to be like her in some regard.
nemz wrote:Hmm... considering Emi is just looking for thrills rather than a relationship that does make her perhaps the perfect choice for a rebound fling.
I can see that, attempt to push away the lonely feelings for the both of them. Though considering that Lilly did leave, Hanako left on her trip and the his issues with his heart during her route Emi could be his best bet at a real relationship...unless our favorite small town girl sees otherwise. Though Hisao is gonna be Hisao and possibly open the can of worms that is Emi's past.
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

Meanwhile, Aura is seducing Hanako ...
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho