An alternate perspective

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xiious

Re: An alternate perspective

Post by Xiious »

Gandara wrote:Meh, fapping is overrated.
exactly how i feel.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

I never understood how people could feel good from their own right hand. Mine's way too rough, so whenever I try, it just doesn't feel that good or at least not good enough to ejaculate. I remember one anon saying that it's because I'm circumcised.

Woe is me. :lol:
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

encrypted12345 wrote:Woe is me. :lol:
KS really isn't fapping material anyway
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

encrypted12345 wrote:I never understood how people could feel good from their own right hand.
The left is where its at.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

ShadeHaven wrote:
encrypted12345 wrote:I never understood how people could feel good from their own right hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzqdh_391hA
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

encrypted12345 wrote:I never understood how people could feel good from their own right hand. Mine's way too rough, so whenever I try, it just doesn't feel that good or at least not good enough to ejaculate. I remember one anon saying that it's because I'm circumcised.
I am circumcised too, and when I do wank it's with dry hand. I'm okay with it, but I don't do it often. It's either low libido or simply a strong desire to have some companionship. It's tough to fap when you're alone.

Have you tried using lotion / lube?
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

Gandara wrote:
encrypted12345 wrote:I never understood how people could feel good from their own right hand. Mine's way too rough, so whenever I try, it just doesn't feel that good or at least not good enough to ejaculate. I remember one anon saying that it's because I'm circumcised.
I am circumcised too, and when I do wank it's with dry hand. I'm okay with it, but I don't do it often. It's either low libido or simply a strong desire to have some companionship. It's tough to fap when you're alone.

Have you tried using lotion / lube?
Hmm... if I get the strong urge to fap, I'll try that. Thanks. :D
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShadeHaven wrote:
This man knows it
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

I like where this thread is going. :lol: (Am I the only one who alternates between hands, btw? :? )

@KSHater: What is your idea of a good VN?
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Babli wrote:Nice to see people having so much time to spend it on things they dont like. Life is long after all.
More so nice to see people just humoring this guy.

Christ Jesus this fandom is so easily trolled or butthurt over anything that is against KS. God I wish I was a mod at this place, I'll infract/ban so many people who get upset when people mock KS or call it shit. Get the fuck over it.
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

Snow_Storm wrote:Christ Jesus this fandom is so easily trolled or butthurt over anything that is against KS. God I wish I was a mod at this place, I'll infract/ban so many people who get upset when people mock KS or call it shit. Get the fuck over it.
I think it's more a matter of the representation the OP is deciding to use:

OP: "Hurr durr I'm retarded."
Everyone else: "Get the fuck out of here, retard."
OP: "Joke's on them, I was only pretending."

Honestly, who expects to go to a message board dedicated to something and think that their rather ignorant bashing will be met with anything but hostility? It's like going to a Christian message board and posting "Satan rules!" - sure, you're sending out a message, and maybe it truly is your opinion, but at the end of the day it's the wrong place to do it and you won't get anything but hell for it.

Heh... see what I did there? "Hell"...

Besides, I doubt many of us are actually sincere in our reaction. It's the internet, after all - calling "butthurt" at every opposed opinion is rather moot (though it is to be expected, as we are on the internet...).
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Snow_Storm wrote:Christ Jesus this fandom is so easily trolled or butthurt over anything that is against KS. God I wish I was a mod at this place, I'll infract/ban so many people who get upset when people mock KS or call it shit. Get the fuck over it.
My boredom causes me to be overly passionate. Sue me.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I do this for shits n giggles.
We can see, ladies and gents, that this situation is like a zebra walking into a lion's den. That zebra is either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid; in this case, it's the latter.

...so how did this thread suddenly become 'an alternate perspective to wank'? Well, it's not exactly going out of topic, but it's...well...hmm...

I like where this thread is going.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Megumeru wrote:I do this for shits n giggles.
We can see, ladies and gents, that this situation is like a zebra walking into a lion's den. That zebra is either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid; in this case, it's the latter.

...so how did this thread suddenly become 'an alternate perspective to wank'? Well, it's not exactly going out of topic, but it's...well...hmm...

I like where this thread is going.
we got rid of the troll and random conversation started. you are welcome to join in.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

If the goal of you all going full retard on this thread was to get me to lock it, great success.

If the OP wants to recreate this, go ahead, but think a bit harder about how you present yourself and your points. Making incensing blanket statements without any constructivity is obviously not going to be received very well, and reeks of a troll or you being ignorant of how to argue unpopular views.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents