All I Have

WORDS WORDS WORDS

random

Re: All I Have

Post by random »

What about the fact that she doesn't have any other friends?
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

One shots are mostly self contained, so we shouldn't think about, for instance, possible fallout if Deaf Bitch finds out

Just take it for what it is, not entirely depressing, but definitely bittersweet
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

lolawesome wrote:One shots are mostly self contained, so we shouldn't think about, for instance, possible fallout if Deaf Bitch finds out
What fun is that? :wink:
Not Dead Yet
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Oddball wrote:
lolawesome wrote:One shots are mostly self contained, so we shouldn't think about, for instance, possible fallout if Deaf Bitch finds out
What if she joins the fun? :lol:
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Enemy | wrote:
Oddball wrote:
What if she joins the fun? :lol:
Suddenly I'm imagining Shizune trying to steal Hanako away from Hisao just to get back at him.
Not Dead Yet
nemz

Post by nemz »

Oddball wrote:Suddenly I'm imagining Shizune trying to steal Hanako away from Hisao just to get back at him.
...or hires an ex-con gigolo to seduce her with gifts and sex marathons, convince her that Hisao will never fufill her sexual needs ever again, then dump her in the most brutal way possible.

Ahem.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Kayo12

Post by Kayo12 »

Oddball wrote: Suddenly I'm imagining Shizune trying to steal Hanako away from Hisao just to get back at him.
Misha's going to be so pissed.
nemz wrote:
Oddball wrote:Suddenly I'm imagining Shizune trying to steal Hanako away from Hisao just to get back at him.
...or hires an ex-con gigolo to seduce her with gifts and sex marathons, convince her that Hisao will never fufill her sexual needs ever again, then dump her in the most brutal way possible.

Ahem.
Dohohohohoho!
mnbvcxz11

Post by mnbvcxz11 »

nemz wrote:

Ahem.
Cool story Brogurt.
Hanako>Lilly>Rin=Emi=Shizune
i can't really write in english, i am not native english speaker, sorry :c
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

You guys should try and derail every thread I post in by referencing Mendacium

Makes me feel internet popular
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Kayo12 wrote:
Oddball wrote: Suddenly I'm imagining Shizune trying to steal Hanako away from Hisao just to get back at him.
Misha's going to be so pissed.
OR Shizune is going to try to hook Misha up with Hanako, so those two get their happy ending while Shizune and Hisao are left alone and miserable!

Hmm... Misha and Hanako. Now there's a hell of an odd couple for you. I wonder if anybody has actually ever tried to write that.
Not Dead Yet
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Amendments almost went there. Until Hanako friend-zoned Misha.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

It would either end up in disaster with Misha completely ignoring Hanako's pleas for her to be a little quieter and forgetting that Hanako has a mild case of social anxiety, or Misha would rub off on Hanako and she'd get social
Worth a try, I guess :lol:
nemz

Post by nemz »

Oddball wrote:Hmm... Misha and Hanako. Now there's a hell of an odd couple for you. I wonder if anybody has actually ever tried to write that.
I've seen such, but it was rather unpleasant in a 'women's prison' sort of way.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Enemy | wrote:It would either end up in disaster with Misha completely ignoring Hanako's pleas for her to be a little quieter and forgetting that Hanako has a mild case of social anxiety, or Misha would rub off on Hanako and she'd get social
Err, MILD social anxiety?
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Hoitash wrote:
Enemy | wrote:It would either end up in disaster with Misha completely ignoring Hanako's pleas for her to be a little quieter and forgetting that Hanako has a mild case of social anxiety, or Misha would rub off on Hanako and she'd get social
Err, MILD social anxiety?
She's not a complete shut-in so I guess it's not VERY BAD social anxiety, but I'm not sure what could be considered mild or not