Curious little experience I had today.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Devilfire

Re: Curious little experience I had today.

Post by Devilfire »

I must say, your story is interesting. I do hope one day you can encounter this girl again, and possibly learn more about each other. What you did was a good thing man, it's good to see people like you helping others regardless of their disability.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

the deaf gamer wrote:im deaf hard of hearing myself and i could teach you guys asl (english) or whatever :)
That would be nice... I could do with a fluent ASL user to give me a hand over Skype.
the deaf gamer

Post by the deaf gamer »

metalangel wrote:
the deaf gamer wrote:im deaf hard of hearing myself and i could teach you guys asl (english) or whatever :)
That would be nice... I could do with a fluent ASL user to give me a hand over Skype.
sure if you want ^_^ i will be happy to help *nods*
the deaf gamer23

Post by the deaf gamer23 »

heres my skype in case anyone want to learn american sign language :) The_Silent_Wolf
Katsumi

Post by Katsumi »

As someone who has to rely on ASL to communicate, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad to see people excited to learn. Most people aren't very patient!!
the deaf gamer

Post by the deaf gamer »

Katsumi wrote:As someone who has to rely on ASL to communicate, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad to see people excited to learn. Most people aren't very patient!!
true no one is patient to learn sign language but its a fun language like any language like japanese (tres hard for us deaf people)
Katsumi

Post by Katsumi »

the deaf gamer wrote:true no one is patient to learn sign language but its a fun language like any language like japanese (tres hard for us deaf people)
That is true - it's just like learning another language. Typically not one a lot of people are willing to try though.. so i'm glad this game is inspiring some people to try :) I've relied on it for communication for about 6 years now and while hard to master.. keep at it :D
the deaf gamer

Post by the deaf gamer »

Katsumi wrote:
the deaf gamer wrote:true no one is patient to learn sign language but its a fun language like any language like japanese (tres hard for us deaf people)
That is true - it's just like learning another language. Typically not one a lot of people are willing to try though.. so i'm glad this game is inspiring some people to try :) I've relied on it for communication for about 6 years now and while hard to master.. keep at it :D

haha well like i said im deaf/hoh myself and if you have any questions about deaf culture or asl in general just hit me up on skype