Straight Female
8%
Lesbian Female
4%

Total votes: 947

ShinigamiKenji

Re: What gender are most KS fans?

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:Holy crap the straight female category actually broke fifty. That's like, the sound barrier or something.
It actually reached 70!! Would be 100, like, the unbreakable speed of light?
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:Holy crap the straight female category actually broke fifty. That's like, the sound barrier or something.
It reached 70 because of me~! Wahahaha~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
It reached 70 because of me~! Wahahaha~!
You'll kill us all, defying reality like that! :o
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Xanatos wrote:You'll kill us all, defying reality like that! :o
That's what I was aiming for in the first place, kudos to you for figuring it out. xD
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Myshina wrote:
That's what I was aiming for in the first place, kudos to you for figuring it out. xD
...That's not nice. :(

On-topic: I believe MOST fans are actually genderless (and sexless, for that matter) robots drawn to KS in a futile attempt to understand those crazy "feelings" the humans keep rambling about.
Last edited by Xanatos on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Myshina wrote:
Don't kill everyone. Men are much more likely to be called to Silent Hill than women, especially now that i got rid of that stupid cult. I'd be out of the job if not for men being worthless sacks of crap.
No offense everyone else.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Myshina wrote:
Don't kill everyone. Men are much more likely to be called to Silent Hill than women, especially now that i got rid of that stupid cult. I'd be out of the job if not for men being worthless sacks of crap.
The dog is behind everything. She should kill the dogs.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
The dog is behind everything. She should kill the dogs.
No!

If you come at me in a threatening way, I will bite you leg!

Jeez! Helbereth blames the wizard, and now you want some one to kill me.

These forums are really discriminated to magic dogs.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:The dog is behind everything. She should kill the dogs.
The dog died earlier this Summer. PETA thought the dog was being forced to control the minds of the people who actually physically entered Silent Hill using a machine similar to the thing you saw in Inception and took her to a shelter, only the stupid fucking assholes didn't know the PETA founder actually is an evil bitch who thinks all domestic breeds should be removed from existence, and the dog was put to sleep.
But things aren't all bad. I put the people in the Silent Hill PETA chapter to sleep. I deep fried their thyroids. They were delicious.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Pyramid Head wrote:
The dog died earlier this Summer. PETA thought the dog was being forced to control the minds of the people who actually physically entered Silent Hill using a machine similar to the thing you saw in Inception and took her to a shelter, only the stupid fucking assholes didn't know the PETA founder actually is an evil bitch who thinks all domestic breeds should be removed from existence, and the dog was put to sleep.
But things aren't all bad. I put the people in the Silent Hill PETA chapter to sleep. I deep fried their thyroids. They were delicious.
Can't you all see the truth?? It was just a cover! It was their work! You all know who I'm talking about!!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Erenussocrates

Post by Erenussocrates »

Myshina wrote:
So Kenji was right about the feminist conspiracy in the first place!!11 :P

Meanwhile, behold the Super-Female, who has the power equal to 20 ladies!!

Oh wait... :oops:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

"Dogs smoke in France" :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Breaker deGodot

Post by Breaker deGodot »

Jesus, the thread completely derailed even without Brogurt's involvement! You people amaze me sometimes. :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."
-Francis Bacon
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Myshina wrote:
In my restless dreams... I see that town...

I miss when those games were actually good...
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Breaker deGodot wrote:Jesus, the thread completely derailed even without Brogurt's involvement! You people amaze me sometimes. :lol:
Sometimes I'm amazed by myself too. :lol: Normally because of my general dumbness, but whatever.