Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 12+epilogue. Finished)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mirage_GSM

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 8 up)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

As Hanako gets drunk, your typos increase in number radically. I assume that is completely intentional, is it not?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Yes. Also notice the lessening of reflection on her side. Her stream of consciousness gets thinner as she gets more drunk.

Edit: You may have noticed this widening and narrowing of her consciousness in other parts. My meaning is to show by increasing the detail of what she sees and does that she is more focused and aware of what is happening, and is her thoughts are less detailed, she has less focus and less awareness.

Edit 2: Despite this, I still needed 8 parts to describe what is less than 3 days. This fanfic is really taking me into unexpected directions... :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

Lemon-flavored lube... Icwatudidthar.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

I look out tough the window in the direction in which the young man went.
I look out the window
or
I look out through the window

Though, the first one is more correct.

as for the chapter overall, it was pretty funny to read.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Daitengu, Thanks for the grammar tip, I corrected it. Glad you could enjoy the chapter. I wonder what I'll be able to cook up for the next one. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I don't know, this last one just felt, well. I'd say "fucked up" but I've seen worse in that respect, but it was kind of disturbing. Even with the fact that Hanako is as horny as a rabbit in this fic.

Though, it was funny as hell, so props for that.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

Mahorfeus wrote:I don't know, this last one just felt, well. I'd say "fucked up" but I've seen worse in that respect, but it was kind of disturbing. Even with the fact that Hanako is as horny as a rabbit in this fic.

Though, it was funny as hell, so props for that.
Drunk people, Mahorfeus, drunk people.

I've seen all kinds of off the wall crazy done by the inebriated. Just gotta roll with it, cause thinking takes a back seat lol.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Mahorfeus, you're right, it's a bit disturbing, but they were both very drunk as Daitengu says. Champaign is often underestimated. Because of the carbonation, the alcohol gets into your blood much faster and more efficiently, so you become a lot more drunk from a bottle of champaign than from a bottle of wine with the same volume. Especially seeing that they are both Japanese, who aren't as strong against alcohol as Westerners. And they don't have much experience with champaign either.

Also, it wasn't as bad as in this story by far, but I do remember some weird stuff that happened to me when I was plastered. So be careful with alcohol, people!

Finally I usually don't spoil my own story, but aren't you looking forward to what may happen once Hanako sobers up and remembers what she's done? ;)
Kind Regards, B.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

Well, Hanako coulda have tried to massage Hisao's pancreas to force an erection :lol:

I'm just saying, it's still pretty vanilla, even with a poopy vibrator.

...God I'm so internet corrupted lol
insert_name_here92

Post by insert_name_here92 »

*Ahem.* Because I have a song relevant for almost any occasion: Do You Take It?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz25Q93mc5o
Calvin: They say the world is a stage. But obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines.

Hobbes: Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Calvin: We need more special effects and dance numbers.
bronko

Post by bronko »

Beoran wrote:Finally I usually don't spoil my own story, but aren't you looking forward to what may happen once Hanako sobers up and remembers what she's done? ;)
She feels bad because Hisao didn't have his fun. Another inner conflict follows but eventually ends in another pervy scene, YEEHAAAA.
Am I right?
I apologize for any grammatical and spelling mistake I may do. English is not my native language.
DanjaDoom

Re: Hanako's Honeymoon (erotic) (part 7 up)

Post by DanjaDoom »

Beoran wrote: "Gooood. Let's uuuuuse this one then." I say as I walk over to Hisao, and with a sudden motion I jam the vibrator in his butt. I push it in further as Hisao shouts and bucks. It only penetrates for a few centimeters or so but it has an amazing effect. Hisao arches up his back and turns around, as he tries to remove the tool. I hold on to it and finally pull it out.

"It's dirty now ... we shouldn't..." Hisao says.
I look at the rod, the tip is brown and smelly.
"Ewwwww, dissapointiiing!" I complain again. I drop the thing on the floor.
Attachments
What-The-Fuck-Am-I-Reading-Pooh-Bear1.jpg
What-The-Fuck-Am-I-Reading-Pooh-Bear1.jpg (109.11 KiB) Viewed 4404 times
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

DanjaDoom, ROFL! It call it "Erotic Comedy". Like "Romantic Comedy" but more sexy.
I thought people would just laugh at that scene but I guess I hit a sensitive spot for some people? Or maybe Hanako did? :lol:
Edit: Since you all so appreciate it, I believe it's not the last we'll see of that wonderful purple toy. ;)
Kind Regards, B.
DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

Beoran wrote:DanjaDoom, ROFL! It call it "Erotic Comedy". Like "Romantic Comedy" but more sexy.
I thought people would just laugh at that scene but I guess I hit a sensitive spot for some people? Or maybe Hanako did? :lol:
Edit: Since you all so appreciate it, I believe it's not the last we'll see of that wonderful purple toy. ;)
Oh, don't get me wrong, I laughed my ass of at this scene. But you gotta admit, surprise buttsex involving purple dildos and feces is gonna garner some "wut" reactions.

Thank you for providing my daily lulz :D
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

DanjaDoom wrote:
Beoran wrote:DanjaDoom, ROFL! It call it "Erotic Comedy". Like "Romantic Comedy" but more sexy.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I laughed my ass of at this scene. But you gotta admit, surprise buttsex involving purple dildos and feces is gonna garner some "wut" reactions.

Thank you for providing my daily lulz :D
And by an chance, is it a purple and green dragon dildo?