Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Who's the Naughtiest Girl?

Post by pandaphil »

It would have to be Emi for me. Shes the most energetic and athletic one. I can most easily imagine her wanting to try all sorts of things. God bless her.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Then again, Misha is pretty open to comfort quickies and infidelity, apparently...So for a certain definition of "naughty", I'd say she wins.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hanako.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Dream wrote:Hanako.
Only one to actually try and use seduction on hisao. (Emi and shizune jumped him, rin and Lilly's just happened.)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:
Only one to actually try and use seduction on hisao. (Emi and shizune jumped him, rin and Lilly's just happened.)
"Hey Hisao, wanna pound me in the ass?" is jumping him?

Lilly deliberately orchestrates getting fucked in the tub. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:
"Hey Hisao, wanna pound me in the ass?" is jumping him?

Lilly deliberately orchestrates getting fucked in the tub. :lol:
...good point :D
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

So this was a thread of comments on Facebook (regarding how Kinky Hanako could potentially be):
Me: Hanako naked tied up on your bed :p
Person 1: With a christmas bow on her feet
Person 2: Waitwaitwait! Naked, tied up, with the christmas bow, and "I'm yours" written with chocholate on her belly :p

My response:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

I'd advise treading lightly on naughtiness with Hanako concerning food. Well...unless you get off on cannibalism and the fact that she's already been grilled for it that is. :P

It's always been Lilly for me. Emi comes second, but she actually had the restraint to call for a break so as to make sure she would make her exams. Shizune might be naughty at heart, but being the workaholic she is she honestly doesn't get that many opportunities to be naughty in the sexual kind of way, even if she's constantly mischevous in other ways. So yeah...Lilly it is.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Loonie wrote:Emi comes second, but she actually had the restraint to call for a break so as to make sure she would make her exams.
That wasn't restraint. That was fear.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Xanatos wrote:
Loonie wrote:Emi comes second, but she actually had the restraint to call for a break so as to make sure she would make her exams.
Restraint motivated by fear then. *shrug* Either way, she put a stop to it and Lilly didn't.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Loonie wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Restraint motivated by fear then. *shrug* Either way, she put a stop to it and Lilly didn't.
Because Lilly gets addicted to things far easier than any of the other girls. Tea, Alcohol, Sex.
It's probably due to her lack of sight. Makes her other senses far more acute. Therefore what most people enjoy normally, she really friggin' loves it.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Steinherz wrote: Because Lilly gets addicted to things far easier than any of the other girls. Tea, Alcohol, Sex.
It's probably due to her lack of sight. Makes her other senses far more acute. Therefore what most people enjoy normally, she really friggin' loves it.
Since when is a tea addiction a bad thing? :lol:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Because Lilly gets addicted to things far easier than any of the other girls. Tea, Alcohol, Sex.
Since when is a tea addiction a bad thing? :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:[stuff]
The question was about tea addiction, not shitty dental care. :P
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:[stuff]
The question was about tea addiction, not shitty dental care. :P
Tea is a diuretic.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13