A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

JTemby

Re: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu route (updated 8/16)

Post by JTemby »

Pro PandaBear wrote: that's kind of the point of the bad end. The characters make all the wrong choices. Therefore giving you the worst possible outcome. The good end is them making all of the right choices, or at least enough of them to get a satisfactory ending.
What if a bad ending is build upon a series of choices which seems uncharacteristic of the character?
-giggles-
That very question is why Scissorlips is so damn good, he established a neutral state of which either way could be considered normal.
...I don't know whether or not I just proved a point or gave Scissorlips yet another unneccicary compliment. :?
AverageRob

Post by AverageRob »

Fantastic, simply fantastic.

Around half way through I was like "Hang on a minute, why is this sounding so 'Bad End'-like?". And then it hit me, you glorious bastard.

As much as I can't wait for the rest, I was wondering whether there would perhaps be some sort of epilogue to the events that have, eh Fallen in to place.

EDIT: I did indeed mean Epilogue, thank you.
Last edited by AverageRob on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

AverageRob wrote:As much as I can't wait for the rest, I was wondering whether there would perhaps be some sort of prologue to the events that have, eh Fallen in to place.
I think you mean an epilogue... honestly that just sounds even more depressing.
DaGarver

Post by DaGarver »

This week is chock full of feels, it seems.

that guy's Emilogue finale? Check.
Suzu route bad end? Check.

What's next, Rika route good end comes out of nowhere?

I'm going to go lie down for a while.

But seriously, good work. Absolutely heart-wrenching.
Vekter

Post by Vekter »

Oh, you bastard. I actually had to excuse myself from the break room so I could go cry bitch tears in the bathroom.

Well done as usual. Can't wait to see what happens if she gets up on her own...

Lumi

Post by Lumi »

Really hitting home here, bro.

I'm a writer and artist for the new visual novel project Learn to Be. Check it out!
http://learntobevisualnovel.blogspot.com/
AlchemistR

Post by AlchemistR »

>mfw Bad ending.

Image "This is me...all of me."
Image "He wouldn't wake up...The one time he actually needed me and I wasn't there for him!”

The Suzu quote comes from this.

Hanako>Suzu>Rin>Lilly=Miki=Emi>Misha>Shizune

Snoozu and Miki need routes. As do Kenji and Jigoro. No homo.
Saidin228

Post by Saidin228 »

Bad end... oh... oh god...
1331086101622.jpg
1331086101622.jpg (17.43 KiB) Viewed 4981 times
Part of me knew the bad end was going to be written out, and knew it wasnt going to be pretty... but wow. i am thoroughly depressed now.
Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

You have the honor of being the first person to make me throw my mouse and headphones in a mix of anger and depression due to a written piece.

Congratulations, you glorious bastard.
Lumi

Post by Lumi »

Am I the only one that thinks that Suzu accidentally killed herself by falling asleep and falling off the roof. There's no defining moment where she jumped. Seiji showed up, like in her dreams, and the next thing we know she's a ghost. But, she's not aware of it until Miki shows up and doesn't see her.

I'm a writer and artist for the new visual novel project Learn to Be. Check it out!
AverageRob

Post by AverageRob »

Lumi wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that Suzu accidentally killed herself by falling asleep and falling off the roof. There's no defining moment where she jumped. Seiji showed up, like in her dreams, and the next thing we know she's a ghost. But, she's not aware of it until Miki shows up and doesn't see her.
You are not, good sir - I for one see her not having realised she'd fallen to her death, but, ultimately not care about it - perhaps her dying now in an unforgiving suicidal activity (Sitting on the edge of a roof while having narcolepsy) she believes that SHE won't hurt anymore, herself or hurting others like her brother or the hearty fighter Hisao.

But of course, speculation.
Lumi

Post by Lumi »

AverageRob wrote:
Lumi wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that Suzu accidentally killed herself by falling asleep and falling off the roof. There's no defining moment where she jumped. Seiji showed up, like in her dreams, and the next thing we know she's a ghost. But, she's not aware of it until Miki shows up and doesn't see her.
You are not, good sir - I for one see her not having realised she'd fallen to her death, but, ultimately not care about it - perhaps her dying now in an unforgiving suicidal activity (Sitting on the edge of a roof while having narcolepsy) she believes that SHE won't hurt anymore, herself or hurting others like her brother or the hearty fighter Hisao.

But she sleepwalked up there...

Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Lumi wrote:But she sleepwalked up there...
Right. The turning point here lies in the fact that she didn't get Hisao to back off and stop white knighting her, which means he wasn't around to keep her from sleepwalking her way to death. Had she been more assertive he'd probably have been sharing her bed by this point, and he'd catch her before she got herself into trouble. Ironically, allowing him to white knight prevented him from white knighting when she really needed a white knight!
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

Lumi

Post by Lumi »

Bagheera wrote:
Lumi wrote:But she sleepwalked up there...
Right. The turning point here lies in the fact that she didn't get Hisao to back off and stop white knighting her, which means he wasn't around to keep her from sleepwalking her way to death. Had she been more assertive he'd probably have been sharing her bed by this point, and he'd catch her before she got herself into trouble. Ironically, allowing him to white knight prevented him from white knighting when she really needed a white knight!
*mind blown*

Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

AverageRob wrote:

Fun HORRIBLY DEPRESSING Fact: Your body supposedly releases the chemical DMT when you die, the same chemical that you release while dreaming.
Last edited by Bi-Polar Hernandez on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.